Mind Persuasion Forum

OPTIMUM OCCURRENCES - ALWAYS BE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME EVERY TIME ON TIME ALL THE TIME

amazo

I like it. Perhaps to add specific situations, something like compressing reality to obtain tremendous benefits. Like, today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I receive amounts of money that change my life and my families' for four generations on...(kind of exagerated but is the only way subconcious got the message)

I am sorry for what happened Tonyztyles.  Accidents are terrible.  But good you have the intuition to buy the winner one.  And about missing the boat.  A couple of weeks ago I read the story of an deutsch guy who had to fly in the Malaysian Airlines plane to get home.  First time he didnt took it...Surprisingly...it was the first Malaysian plane that is still lost in some place in the sea....then he was planning to take again the plane after days of resting....then he lost the plane again, but he felt something that compeled to stay...again, the plane was attacked by an army (it is still not clear if they were pro russian or other army).  This guy is really into something hahaha incredible his intuition has stopped him to take that plane...It would the best to have this radar and act naturally but avoiding all these menaces. There are those that say it is help from "angels".  Could be...but the thing is to have a video on it so we are safe and besides getting riches.

PIJUY- NO DISRESPECT INTENDED ON BEHALF OF MY WORDS BUT FOR THE SAKE OF EXPRESSING MYSELF SINCERELY, I GOTTA SAY, THAT IS FASCINATING AS FUCK, TO ADD SOMETHING RELEVANT, I HAVE AVOIDED COUNTLESS CAR ACCIDENTS AND OTHER TUMULTUOUS EVENTS BECAUSE OF THE VOICE OF INTUITION AND ITS GODLY POWER. ALTHOUGH MY INTUITION IS ALREADY GREATLY DEVELOPED, IT CAN GO EVEN FURTHER, DEVELOPED TO AN UNLIMITED EXTENT, AS WITH MOST (SOME STILL UNDISCOVERED) FACULTIES OF THE SELF AWARE HUMAN EXISTENCE.

ATHENA - THIS COMMENT AND THE REQUEST OF THIS VIDEO, ALL ON BEHALF OF INTUITION, STAY LOYAL TO IT FOREVER

GEORGE HUTTON- LETS GET THE BALL ROLLING, IF YOU NEED EXTRA MONEY TO COMPENSATE FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT, PLEASE COMMUNICATE

I was travelling on a bus once from Cairns to Sydney, 3 day journey with my 3 year old son .

I got mega stressed by the time I got to Brisbane and was over the bus trip after 2 days.

So I cancelled the ticket, and did the rest of the journey by train, I had to wait an extra 5 hours, but I didn't care , I just sat at the bar and had drinks....

So I get on the train and I had 2 seats to myself and spread out and it was comfy and awesome, slept all the way.

Arrived in Sydney and there was an strange  feeling .. This lady standing beside me says "Did you hear about the accident"? I'm like no what accident ? .... She said Ohhh there was a terrible bus crash in Grafton. 21 people died.. 22 injured...

I'm like .... wow... Could this have been my bus?  Checked the news and yes it was the bus I cancelled... I was in shock..

I believe I had a Guardian Angel that day, or my son did...  So Yeah ,, thought I'd share that.. xox

I actually have THAT sort of side of it by the way, in a way. 

I have been at a work do on two occasions, decided I wanted to leave, was bored, left and five minutes later (a) the first time a fight broke out ( B) - that was supposed to say ( b ) - someone was attacked.  And I had left MINUTES earlier! 

It's like my intuition is great at keeping me out of trouble on THAT side, like I DO have a guardian angel but for me it's being in the right place at the right time for good stuff or even silly little things like I want the bathroom and it's free, not busy! 

(Wanting to manifest that more) I want the kitchen and the other people in my flat do not want to use it at that time, so I get it to myself.

Meeting people perhaps with business and romantic opportunities cos I was at the right place at the right time, sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...