Mind Persuasion Forum

multidimensional being

firekid1331

I realize that i am multidimensional being, therefore i am able to transfer my awareness to all dimensional parts of me.

It is my birth right as a conscious being to access all dimensional parts of me.

I am now freeing myself from all programing that prevent my from accessing all dimensions.

I am now freeing myself from all emotional programming that prevents me from accessing all dimensions.

I am now able to explore my multidimensional selves.

I am now releasing all limitations within my subconscious mind that prevent me from accessing all dimensional parts of me.

I am now allowing myself to access all dimensional realms.

I realize that my physical body is one aspect of me, therefore i realize that i am able to transfer my awareness to all dimensional aspects of me.

I am now realizing that i am a multidimensional being.

Everyday my awareness is activating to the true reality of my multidimensional nature.

My subconscious mind is now freeing itself from all limitations to my multidimensional nature.

My mind is now freeing itself from all shackles that prevent me from accessing my true multidimensional nature.

I am now freeing myself from all forms of spells.

My mind is now freeing itself from all limitations and spells.

I am now allowing myself to access all multidimensional realms.

I am now freeing myself from all fear based programing that prevents from accessing all of my multidimensional selves.

Everyday my subconscious mind is freeing itself from all limitations.

Everyday my subconscious mind is freeing itself from all shackles that prevent me from accessing all dimensional realms.

I am now realizing that i am more then my physical body.

My awareness is now transcending the physical world.

My awareness is expanding to my true multidimensional nature.

I am now freeing myself from all programming of this world.

Everyday my subconscious mind is freeing itself from all limitations and shackles that prevent me from seeing multidimensional realms.

My subconscious mind is now seeking ways to become a multidimensional being thus transfering that knowledge in a matter my conscious mind can easliy understand.

I am now manifesting my true multidimensional nature into my reality.

I am now manifesting the true reality of the multidimensional realms.

I am now accepting my true multidimensional nature.

I am now allowing my true multidimensional selves to be free of all prisms.

My mind is now allowing me to see the multidimensional frequencies.

I am now allowing myself to perceive the multidimensional realms.

Everyday my mind is freeing itself from all spells, limitations and shackles.