Mind Persuasion Forum

Manifesting Help Needed! Help! Help!

I am no stranger to the power of the mind. I know the fundamentals and I have been having some tremendous success with many of George's vids, but, there is one thing, one thing that means more to me than anything I can even express that is just not happening. I have realized through many years of negative programing that I have some beliefs that are not serving my desire. So, I have been using a certain vid here for roughly a couple weeks nightly. I am noticing that I am having very bizarre dreams regaring the subject, like things that I DON'T want show up in my dreams...so I wake up unsettled. Could this mean my subconscious is resisting change, on the brink of changing the old belief or something I am doing wrong? I feel stuck and the more I try to "focus" on the proverbial end result, the more I meet with this problem it seems. I understand it takes roughly 21 days to change a belief...Is this true for anyone reading this or should I change my approach? Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Anyone who has had this problem and then BROKEN THROUGH it, PLZ comment! Thnx in advance, everyone!

You should explain what you see, I would be a greater help if you did but it might be your mind is conflicting on beliefs. For forgive parents I started to have bad dreams while listening to the Subliminal and for destroy fear I saw someone trying to stab me I a dream while I was sleeping. Maybe you should get emotional freedom to deal with the issue.

you might wanna read this

http://www.mindpersuasion.net/index.php?/blog/7/entry-562-emotions/

Thanks for replying with help, TheDondada :) I am working on restoring a relationship with my "now ex" husband, which through my negative programming went horribly wrong and thus ended in divorce only a month ago. Yes, I had those dreaded "this is too good to be true, something is bound to go wrong" feelings the whole time...This has been my pattern in relationships growing up in a family who didn't have successful relationships, I must have formed the beliefs that lead me to my present dilema and it is hard to shake this belief!  So...I have some issues with trust and belief that it can work...though logically I know how the mind works. In my dreams, I have these deep sense of fear or insecurity, like I fear losing him again. Or actually having competition for his affection...In your own experience, did you move past the images in your dreams eventually and have success with the affirmations? If so, how long did it take you, and how deep were your beliefs? (I do know he loves me as he told me, funny how the mind gives us exactly what we believe in, whether we want it or not) Do you have any suggestions on how to approach this or how to manifest my deepest desire?  Thnx in advance :)  Btw, how effective is EFT?

Read this

upon a time there was a prince who wanted to marry a princess; but she would have to be a real princess. He travelled all over the world to find one, but nowhere could he get what he wanted. There were princesses enough, but it was difficult to find out whether they were real ones. There was always something about them that was not as it should be. So he came home again and was sad, for he would have liked very much to have a real princess.

One evening a terrible storm came on; there was thunder and lightning, and the rain poured down in torrents. Suddenly a knocking was heard at the city gate, and the old king went to open it.

It was a princess standing out there in front of the gate. But, good gracious! what a sight the rain and the wind had made her look. The water ran down from her hair and clothes; it ran down into the toes of her shoes and out again at the heels. And yet she said that she was a real princess.

“Well, we’ll soon find that out,” thought the old queen. But she said nothing, went into the bed-room, took all the bedding off the bedstead, and laid a pea on the bottom; then she took twenty mattresses and laid them on the pea, and then twenty eider-down beds on top of the mattresses.

On this the princess had to lie all night. In the morning she was asked how she had slept.

“Oh, very badly!” said she. “I have scarcely closed my eyes all night. Heaven only knows what was in the bed, but I was lying on something hard, so that I am black and blue all over my body. It’s horrible!”

Now they knew that she was a real princess because she had felt the pea right through the twenty mattresses and the twenty eider-down beds.

Nobody but a real princess could be as sensitive as that.

So the prince took her for his wife, for now he knew that he had a real princess; and the pea was put in the museum, where it may still be seen, if no one has stolen it.

There, that is a true story.

Why does Hans Christian Andersen say this is a true story? because it truly is.

The pea represents the issue(s) in our Subconcious that we haven't dealt with and the beds stand for the layers of self defense constructs and things to soothe the pain IE drugs and money. The princess FEELS the pain and is bothered by it. Once you go deep down and take care of the issues you will be liberated from your pain.

Me...Well I have a sharp mind that process SUPER quickly so when I had a bad dream I did dreamwork, analyzed my dream and figure out where in my Subconcious it came from. The affirmations are helping immensely but I need to go on more before I make a comment about my progress.

Why do you fear loosing him, have you lost something or one in your early life. Why do you fear competition for his affection. And what will you do if the reunion doesn't go so well are the questions you need to ask.

EFT I have tried it yet but there are a lot of posts in the forum about it.

Maybe you should listen to the forgive parents, brig your ex back, and Family affirmations videos.

Yes, my issues with relationships in general span back to my being an infant and my father abandoned my mother....and so bagan my mothers issues which soon became MY issues. The real problem isnt contained in my attracting men or establishing a good relationship but more after my feelings grow then the insecurity and self sabotage kick into high gear. ..all eventually ending the exact same way.. "girl meets boy, boy falls deeply for girl, girl is slow to care, boy is mad about her...Then girl falls for boy, becomes insecure, envisions the worst, boy leaves girl, girl is devastated, gets over boy THEN BOY COMES BACK, girl doesn't want boy any longer" I so desperately need to break this vicious cycle! I know its a bit longer an explanation than you probably needed, but I will take the help ANY way it presents itself. Btw, Thanks was an excellent read. Thank you.

I think Donada has given some excellent ideas on things to work on such as the Emotional Freedom and bring your ex back.  Also, as well as that it might be an idea to look at the two videos on Dream Programming (one hear and there is a short one on Vimeo) 

i haven't listened to them at lot yet but I intend to, what I was thinking when I requested these was I want to be able to dream about things I want to manifest and experience them in dream state to get a taste of them.  Plus there is a Lucid Dreaming one too.  But I also think definitely as well, look into the emotional freedom program George has, maybe look into EFT and the forgive your parents ones and the other suggestions by Donada.  

Some things.  The examples I'm going to give are mostly going to be in my love life cos that's what I was focused on then.  

Like I did the "Wealthy Men" video for about a month, my highlight was probably being taken on a 7 course New Year's Eve dinner (last December 31) by a man I think that was our 3rd date.  And I met a real estate guy who was having a lot of success with that & drove a Mercedes that took me out to dinner but we wanted different things.  Still!  Before that the guys were all broke! 

Easy life seemed to make things easier at work, the conditions easier.  Listened to the dancing one once & was complimented on my dancing! 

Things like that really - I've written a few success stories here.  Actually, I did an ex back one for a few weeks & the ex I wanted then didn't come back but OTHER exes were coming back!  I think if I'd continued it might have worked on him!   Plus I have noticed several reactions I sometimes get when a video is having a powerful effect on me...one of those effects is yawning.  Not cos I am bored or tired but to release resistance.

The money one & the fearless one I did (programs) & I felt less worried about money, plus I think some of the money ones helped me attract circumstances that got me out of money crises mode.  

TMI & not wishing to offend!  But I wanted a ahem "casual guy" and even though it's ended very badly with him, I still in a way think I'm kinda lucky - I attracted one who looked just like the man of my dreams, literally the most beautiful, handsome man I've ever seen in my life and had the best sex of my life at least twice a month with him for 8 months & even though it went way wrong in the end, it lasted 8 months and a couple of times he even said (I doubt he meant it but STILL!) that he wanted to marry me!  He was toxic in the end but even so!  I attracted him so quickly, it was just a quick intention I thought once listening to one of the manifesting videos & I was already on a dating site then.  And I wanted a 3rd date with this other guy (before meeting this guy I mentioned) but he hadn't even been in touch & again with one of the manifesting videos I just set that intention while listening & it might have taken a week or two but he DID get in touch and there had been a gap before that.  Ironically by that time even though I was still attracted thought he's cute AND has a decent personality in some ways, for other reasons I decided I didn't want a 3rd date with him after all.  I guess in a nut shell because I don't think we are compatible enough although we got on quite well & want different things out of life.  But I'm still glad I attracted that contact! 

I also listened to the anti aging one on this site, and when I looked in the mirror that night I noticed I looked even younger!  It didn't last permanently but I only listened once and I DID see a physical change.  Like I said, also other things I've written under the success stories, like remembering lists & a code of a door much easier due to the Intelligent Accelerator etc etc. 

Two other things...I listened to the Root chakra on on the Kundalini program last night & even though I can't hear the affirmations because it's made like that, I felt this sense of relief.  And with the Luck program, I'm starting to say about myself "I'm lucky.  I'm so lucky!" & things like that much more often after just a few days of listening & feel more appreciation too when good things DO happen.  And some beauty ones, the vimeo one & I think one of this site, are 2 of the tools, yes I did some actions work too but also these and just a little & I've had about 3x when I've looked in the mirror and LIKED what I saw & thought YES I look how I want to look! 

Also my own affirmations can sometimes help, definitely! but I'm quite a slow writer (fast at typing though!) & my aural side is quite strong so I like to listen to them instead at times & the hypnosis, subliminals etc here can be more indirect because of the different techniques used. 

I wish you all the best!!