Mind Persuasion Forum
TheDondada

Remote Influence/ Viewing

This is not fiction this is scientifically proven by the CIA and KGB during the cold war. During that era they used Psyhics to spy on Soviet and American bases in which the Psychics explained in detail what was there and what was going on. As for remote influence for Humans it hasn't been scientifically validated but it is possible to implant thoughts and desires into a persons mind. With machines and Satalites the controler can send a hypnotic message into your subconscious without you being aware of it and therefore change your reality. This has breen possible since 1973.

This is not fiction this is scientifically proven by the CIA and KGB during the cold war. During that era they used Psyhics to spy on Soviet and American bases in which the Psychics explained in detail what was there and what was going on. As for remote influence for Humans it hasn't been scientifically validated but it is possible to implant thoughts and desires into a persons mind. With machines and Satalites the controler can send a hypnotic message into your subconscious without you being aware of it and therefore change your reality. This has breen possible since 1973.

Yes Dondada, there were and probably still are covert programs in effect. The most recognized one was the "STARGATE" program. I'm sure after that one was exposed to the public, which  they said was closed down but I feel they only went deeper underground and still run one or more to this day.

I recently watch a movie called, "Men Who Stare at Goats." this is supposedly a loosely made comedy about Ingo Swann, the guy who helped launch the Remote Vieweing programs for the military.

So I realize that Yogis and Zenmasters do this all the time. They will simply sit there, and their brainwaves will change everything around them. So even if the Yogi is sitting in a meditative state, his brainwaves are creating peace, harmony, etc. The TM (Transcedental Meditation) technique was shown to have a similar effect across their respective areas, where accidents, crime, etc. went down a whole lot. This too is a form of Remote Influence, used instead to raise consciousness. This is typically why these men tend to be highly charismatic. People are drawn to the kind of energy that just makes them feel better all of a sudden. Like all their worries, etc. have dissipated away and they're in peace. 

Men who Stare at Goats. The Clooney character was a combination of 2 maybe 3 men. One being Guy Savelli. Another character in the film that killed his hamster was also a fictional of Guy Savelli.  Savelli is the man credited with killing a goat with thought. Yes, Savelli owns a dance studio and teaches martial arts there too. He replaced Michael Echanis when Mike was killed in a helicopter crash on the border of Nicaragua/ Costa Rica.

Ingo Swan and his boys are the guys to go to if one wants to experiment with Remote viewing which possibly is the same as astral projection. I believe Swan and his guys sell/sold products on the method. Lets say it is real. Odds are you will be buying a lite version.