Mind Persuasion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Light

The MOST IMPORTANT Affirmation, for any audio

I eliminate self-sabotage. 

This affirmation was in George's Goals course on UDEMY, and it's absolutely amazing. Everytime your subconscious/God mind wants to take over and do its thing, the conscious mind goes WOAH, WHATCHA DOIN!!!!

Eliminate that, and go with the flow. With this goes all doubts, fear, anxiety, etc. That's what this affirmation stands for, and its by far the biggest roadblock on your way to success. My life has been magical ever since listening to this. 

Today, I literally affirmed "I have 4 job  interviews lined up for me".

And, it happened. On the same day. Ridiculous. I had 1 interview set up and got 3 new calls out of nowhere, all that were into me. I am amazed. Once you eliminate self sabotage, it's over. Nothing can stop you from practically just... doing magic. on the spot. 

Today, I literally affirmed "I have 4 job  interviews lined up for me".

And, it happened. On the same day. Ridiculous. I had 1 interview set up and got 3 new calls out of nowhere, all that were into me. I am amazed. Once you eliminate self sabotage, it's over. Nothing can stop you from practically just... doing magic. on the spot. 

smiley.png

This is right on time. I notice that when I listen to videos like end sugar addiction it seems like i am eating more sugar, but I need to say why I do end self sabotage.

It's right in line with the art of allowing. Allowing in everything we want and desire. Great post!

@Light, please elaborate. Are you saying the affirmation out loud? If so, how many times? Or are you expressing that George's Udemy course is what helped you get the four job offers? Thanks for the clarification. 

Look back it might not have been an affirmation. It might've been some kinda Clairvoyant ability flaring up. Hours before I got the calls, I was buying a suit with this tailor, and I literally went... 

"Yeah, I have 4 interviews lined up for me."

Why did I say that before it actually happened? Lol? No idea. I figured later I was affirming myself, because I have no experience with psychic abilities. Either way, the statement and what followed was magical.

I highly recommend George's UDEMY course. I got it free, but I'd totally pay for it, looking back/ I have set 5 very big goals, and I'll report back when they happen. 

I've just signed on to this forum and I realize that this is over a year old but does George have any Ending Self Sabotage vids available on Vimeo?  I've looked at everything on Youtube with no luck.  Light got the Goals course for free but right now, and I'm embarrassed to admit it (not really, none of you know me personally) I can't even swing 17 bucks for the course.