Mind Persuasion Forum

Today on Saturday, at around 11:30,

I met Women L and Women A. I felt their spirits it was a very pleasant sensation in my heart.

They were Jehovah Witnesses, but that doesn't matter because we are one and they are Children of GOD. 

Usually, I do not even open the door for these types of people,though, I felt compelled to do it this time. I am glad I did I enjoy talk to them even if I am not of the same "religion."

These people were very kind hearted and pure in the spirit and I could feel it in my heart. My heart started to respond as I talk to them.

Because in God's eyes, it doesn't really matter who you call what. Anyways we spoke and we talk about the fact God will come back and destroy the old dominion. The one that the fake world has taken over. I totally agree. God is come back and take back his planet. She mentioned God would not rule the physical world, but of Heaven. And I thought that was interesting. As the word Heaven is typically a word to represent "Mind," the mind of the people. When God takes control of Heaven, Earth will be restored under God's Image.

Amen.

Hypnosis Of The Week: Kundalini

Description:

Lately my mind-body has been shutting down. Lately I've have a huge urge to meditate and to stare at a wall. Yes, I am serious,literally staring at a wall trying to manage my thoughts. I am unsure if this is sign of the Kundalini intensifying or this is just a general 'sickness' of some kind. I've been having many thoughts with a strong need to write them down just to clear them out or get them out my system. This has been like a Writing Meditation for me. I've been seeing many of my thoughts and images floating around in my head lately a lot more easier. I think this is supposed to be a "good" thing as it shows your third eye is open and you can use your mind more effectively in this condition(with drawbacks).

Characterized Symptoms:

Hotness,swirliness,fatigue,desire to rest,blankness.more

Where are the pains?

Near my stomach area...if it was on my back it would be near the solar plexus on the back spine area...It does seem like it's moving upwards to the heart. I just don't know if these pains are in fact kundalini symptoms or regular human issues.

Interpretation:

Not sure what to say...My body just seeking rest or something. Is my body tired or is this some kind of unconscious fear that is creating this problem...I keep rubber banding to this...This is quite frustrating because I feel like I make so much progress and then I hit another wall over and over.

My heart feels...

I feel spirit:Love...

A very sort of feminine energy has taken over me and I don't know where it came from...

It's been a while since I felt this energy. But, it's not unfamiliar...Feels like a women. This morning I felt neutral and it now feels like a happy women of love. It feels so happy and pleasant...Wow...

We spoke through via writing and she is very happy with me.

I want to get this down before I get a sudden change of mood. 

Sensations:

Feminine energy near my heart. Very pleasant,love, and happy feeling.

I created a free blog to provide space for my creative thoughts. The free blog is completely not for money and just for practice. Typically, I don't like doing things like this, but it seemed necessary as such to folster my creative thinking,clear my head,and practice. 

I love it because I don't have someone monitoring or judging my work and I am not outcome driven. As I am not trying to make profit out of this! In addition, if the work is good I can just drag it where approriate! Kinda like a training ground :)

This idea came from, GH, when he told it to Athena, but I applied it to myself :)

I have an online journal on Penzu.  It's totally for me, I don't actually share it with anyone.

Sometimes I will put things from it here or vice versa or elsewhere but some of it is just for me.  

I find it really helpful to see what things DO help me and sometimes it's just good to get my feelings out.  Other times it's like a celebration of my progress. I have my journal split into many areas.  But I think,no I know, that I want to journal in it more consistently and also I'm pushing myself into getting into pen and paper processes more.  Used to love writing things but i had a job where i had to write things down a lot and soon I start another job like that.  And I let it put me off wanting to write in my own time.  But in any meeting, I take more written notes than ANYONE and everyone notices this.  It helps remember what they say better though.  

So, what I'm getting at is I DO find journals helpful.  Very helpful.  I DO do it. My goal is to be WAY more consistent with it.    Like I think I've said most of the people I consider in some way to be mentors including George Hutton in this, DO suggest writing processes.  Or even just typing a kind of journal of progress.  So I really do feel like journalling in either or both forms can be a very powerful process. 

I have an online journal on Penzu.  It's totally for me, I don't actually share it with anyone.

Sometimes I will put things from it here or vice versa or elsewhere but some of it is just for me.  

I find it really helpful to see what things DO help me and sometimes it's just good to get my feelings out.  Other times it's like a celebration of my progress. I have my journal split into many areas.  But I think,no I know, that I want to journal in it more consistently and also I'm pushing myself into getting into pen and paper processes more.  Used to love writing things but i had a job where i had to write things down a lot and soon I start another job like that.  And I let it put me off wanting to write in my own time.  But in any meeting, I take more written notes than ANYONE and everyone notices this.  It helps remember what they say better though.  

So, what I'm getting at is I DO find journals helpful.  Very helpful.  I DO do it. My goal is to be WAY more consistent with it.    Like I think I've said most of the people I consider in some way to be mentors including George Hutton in this, DO suggest writing processes.  Or even just typing a kind of journal of progress.  So I really do feel like journalling in either or both forms can be a very powerful process. 

To Athena:

Hey thanks for commenting. I concur, Athena, journaling consistently helps you manifest your desire a lot faster when you know how to do so! I've been doing a lot of content on my free journal just for the sake of clearing my head and activating my creativity. Which in turn will make my life easier and producing things down the line more on autopilot? 

In addition, it is a great emotional release! 

---

Update: My physical health seems to be improving slowly I will update you guys as to why!!

Wassup Team!

Lately, your man has been too busy with work, so sorry if I have been a little missing in action. I've been doing a lot of content on my youtube channel. I am so happy to be super busy and not just sitting around waiting around on kundalini or something. My physical health has dramatically helped, I am not sure if it is due to the supplements or some other factor. But, something is working lately. And that makes me incredibly happy!

So thank you guys for being patient with me I am still learning to give you the best content that would help you create the changes you want. In the meantime I am doing my best to learn as much as can for YOU...

Benefits

• Super Productive
  • Trancemode(Calm,super focus)
  • More talkative
  • Easier time talking to others

Update more later...

Dream

Currently, I feel a little spacey with a lot of energy sensations in the regions inside my head. Something is happening and I do not know what it is.

I seen many flashes of images. I had a dream of some kind during wake time.  I feel so drowzee and it's hard to be awake right now.

The bed is really calling me...

In the dream, I seem to be going through some weird things and then there were these people, my guess, other spiritual seekers.

They came and pulled out a LONG stick of wood out my back side...That was pretty weird...

Everything else is blurry...

I recall the word bread...and that's about it...

It seems like they came to help me for some reason...Oh right.

Before they left I told them, Enjoy have a good day!

I will update if I remember anymore,but I feel so weak and drowzee.

Notes:

I feel drowsy and I think my third eye is opening. I feel a lot of sensation in my head area...Certain things are moving around especially in the 6 region(Third eye).

I am getting a sense that this is "it." My energy body has to be alive more so than ever which is great news.

Current status:

Weak.Fatigue.Drowsy.

Maybe I will pop some caffeine and offset this drowsyness.

Dream - The End of Humanity

Today I woke up from a horrible dream. It felt incredibly real, OMG! 

The Dream I had today was about the death of humanity. 

People were dropping like sardines,literally. They went into like a fish/corpse pose. In the dream I think SOUND was the cause of the people dying. I am not sure what happen to me but I was doing my best to regain as many life lessons as I could. Something like rise up the social ladder,go the middle path, be around high vibration people, and I forgot the rest.

I woke up so frightened,like my spirit was so scare. This is one of those time were I felt like it was a more spiritual thing. I had to go to the other room with my family, so that I could calm down. I talk out my problem with my dad and I felt better afterwards. He wonder if the message I said had to do with all the "wars" that is happening today.

He thought maybe it was a "vision." Personally, it's hard to say what it was, but it wasn't very happy. My spirit inside was so frightened.

That is fascinating. I am trying to finish my 3rd Eye process, and I've seen some interesting visions myself - nothing that drastic, though.

On another level maybe it's symbolism. Humanity dying spiritually and undergoing a transformation - however if you felt bad about the dream, it might be something more than that. 

I've read so many conspiracy theories, but I don't know what to believe and what to not. I figured once my third eye was wide open I would figure some stuff out myself. 

That is fascinating. I am trying to finish my 3rd Eye process, and I've seen some interesting visions myself - nothing that drastic, though.

On another level maybe it's symbolism. Humanity dying spiritually and undergoing a transformation - however if you felt bad about the dream, it might be something more than that. 

I've read so many conspiracy theories, but I don't know what to believe and what to not. I figured once my third eye was wide open I would figure some stuff out myself. 

I love how you was so cool about the whole thing :)

Hmm, I would hope it was more symbolic than literal. 

Whatever it was strange.

Dream - Kay Girl

The recent dream I had involved with this girl name "Kay."

Kay liked me a lot in the dream and she wanted to be with me and I basically pushed her away.

She kept coming back and back. Then later she got with with some boyfriend. 

The boyfriend's name was also "kay" pretty strange.

She still wanted to talk to me so I talked to her one last and I seen her boyfriend look at me and then...

I wokeup...

Interpretation:

Hard to make sense of this. Especially because I only vaguely remember the dreams. 

This week has been rough as hell for me I gotta be honest. Doing my best to plow through the challenges, although I feel like things are going to take some more time than I would like. 

Perhaps that's just the way it has to be for the time being. Nothing really good has been happening this week. Business has been slow at the moment and picking up gradually.

I do appreciate GH helping the affiliates out because it is a MASSIVE help for us! Especially for the ones who are just getting started.

Will post up later...

This week is going very well. Today I had this really amazing idea and I over 300+ channels onto my blog. That is the most amount I've ever had on my blog. I am going to repeat the strategy and see if it continues. That way I can get more and more traffic onto my website :)

Pros:

- A Overall Peace like feeling

- Pretty fun week overall 

-Big massive amount of traffic

- Discovered many secrets to reality this week and I will share them with you soon.

Cons:

- low amount of sales

It's been a while since I have last posted on this thread. Basically I've been doing super amazing in a wide range of areas. I've recently hit up with my friend and I may have a good part-time/full time gig to make a lot more extra money. This is great because it is in addition to what I've already have setup. 

Overall, I am doing much better, and more consistently so. When I start this gig I will be doing way much better financially speaking so that gets me pretty excited so far. So yea not a whole lot to say. I've been impressively steady as a person. More so than I'd expect, I still have a few things I could improve on. 

Major Changes

• Overall pretty steady
  • New business opportunity 
  • More peace like feeling
  • A strong inner knowing.

Dream - Prayer With A Pastor:

I had a very vivid dream that I was praying with a pastor. I actually remember the dream pretty well. We were together and he wanted me to pray under him or with him. Kinda like he was channeling god to help me in the prayer or something like that. It was quite interesting because I know this man pretty well which makes it hilarious...

Don't really know what to take from this though. 

Dream - Kay Girl

The recent dream I had involved with this girl name "Kay."

Kay liked me a lot in the dream and she wanted to be with me and I basically pushed her away.

She kept coming back and back. Then later she got with with some boyfriend. 

The boyfriend's name was also "kay" pretty strange.

She still wanted to talk to me so I talked to her one last and I seen her boyfriend look at me and then...

I wokeup...

Interpretation:

Hard to make sense of this. Especially because I only vaguely remember the dreams. 

She wanted YOU but you pushed her away so she had to pick some other dude, but it was YOU she REALLY wanted and he was like the second choice, the consolation prize (in the dream.)  That's my thoughts on it, anyway! 

It's been a while since I have last posted on this thread. Basically I've been doing super amazing in a wide range of areas. I've recently hit up with my friend and I may have a good part-time/full time gig to make a lot more extra money. This is great because it is in addition to what I've already have setup. 

Overall, I am doing much better, and more consistently so. When I start this gig I will be doing way much better financially speaking so that gets me pretty excited so far. So yea not a whole lot to say. I've been impressively steady as a person. More so than I'd expect, I still have a few things I could improve on. 

Major Changes

• Overall pretty steady
  • New business opportunity 
  • More peace like feeling
  • A strong inner knowing.

" Basically I've been doing super amazing in a wide range of areas....."Overall, I am doing much better, and more consistently so"

So pleased to hear this - great news :-) :-) 

Dream Journal: The Cat That Turned Into An Anubis

Okay, this dream felt very mystical and I remember it pretty well too. So I was vividly dreaming about this cat and then something interesting was happening. The cat was morphing into an Anubis. 

In between the process was a large *thing* that looked like a penis. The thing enlarged to the maximum level and then the cat turned into Anubis. When I woke up the dream felt like magic was literally sent to me, but I didn't really know how to decode the dream very well. Basically what I got was some vague feeling of "oh wow, this is very important." 

My interpretation:

It seemed like some sort of secret message for something. Not sure what exactly. Anubis could mean more spiritually enlightened or just a superior being. And it seemed like this dream was a sort of instruction of turning cat into an Anubis. Sexual energy was also involved in this process.

Key words:
Sexual energy.Cat.Anubis.Message. 

Dear Journal,

I just recently got a side gig online as tech support/sales. A friend of mine hooked me up with this. It's not the most paying job. It's a little side hustle to help cover my general expenses. So that's a pretty good plus. I am still working on other stuff as blog post, creating youtube videos, etc. I just needed a little extra $$$ to help speed the process up a bit. 

Especially since they nerfed the amount of money people were making across the board on YouTube. I am making three times LESS money on YouTube for the time being. I am sure this is something they will fix (hopefully). 

Following Ideas For Me Are:

• Get my drivers license
  • Keep creating content on Youtube, Blog, and other places.
  • Generate more traffic and more sales in as many ways possible.
  • Create books or courses (soon). Perhaps in the next 6-12 months...
  • Thinking of creating a new website for personal services and talk about things like NLP, Hypnosis, Law of Attraction, etc. I do hope one day to bring prosperitylifehacks.com back, but that created a few issues on my part I don't want to fix atm. Sucks because I spent a LONG time getting that website out there.
  • Probably more certificates headed my way, ie: life coach, NLP, and a few more.

Gotta say my flow is probably the best it has been it's just turning the grinding into more profit. I have this calm sense that I am fine and things will be fine, so I definitely am not stressed out by this too much. Things are continuously improving at rapid rates too. So overall I feel fine and really feel like things are moving along. 

Talk soon,

Gerardo

2 hours ago, Light said:

I found the cat post interesting. Have you watched The Matrix? 

Might be your consciousness playing with the Matrix and if/when it can be broken. Maybe it's God communicating to you through the form of a cat, Eh? 

Lol :)

This video makes me want to watch the matrix. 

I honestly don't know it meant something to me at that point of time.

Something similar to this picture

iStock_32937788_MEDIUM.jpg?1466789874

The general idea is sex is important to life. But in what specific way? There has been much controversy on this subject and is still a political topic even today.

Long ago sex and magic were very much connected. Ancient Egyptians left us many works of arts conveying these concepts ( according to those who subscribe to this theory).

I myself believe there is something that I am not fully understanding. Yet, I get the general idea of healing energy flow and things of the nature. 

They also have tantra for this sort of stuff, but I haven't dove too much in that area. Also sex and kundalini are connected...but I am not in an expert in this field...

Perhaps I am gettiing messages here and there yet a little ambiguous

The Matrix is the one movie I suggest EVERYONE watch. It doesn't matter if you want a productive, disciplined day, etc. Kick back on one of your nights and just enjoy the movie. Loved it. You will too. It is truly a masterpiece. 

Sex is important in life because I feel we want to connect with a woman. However, when sex happens without connection a war ensues between men and women and both sides grow bitter, take revenge, manipulate, etc. That's what I came up with after 3 years of first finding the LoA and thinking MAN, IT'D BE NICE TO BE WITH _____ woman. That's my truth - yours might be different. Typically the men I have come across found that their happiness was in finding themselves through a woman - that is the woman helped them grow, develop and become a greater version of themselves. 

Dear Journal,

Victory is just around the corner. So close I can almost taste it. Pretty soon Ill be a completely FREE man. And would have escaped the shackled that bind me to this world. It is nearly done.

Just you wait because I am going to set you free. I've solved all the puzzles I need to solve. Unfortunately, immortality is still a difficult puzzle. As I'd expect it would be. I wonder if they even mean pure immortality or a symbolic form of immortality.

Whatever I'll not give up my quest for immortality...But there is even something that I desperately desire. And that is complete removal of the game of life. This is quite similar to suicide but the opposite of it. It is pure transcendence of the shit system.

Ironically, I find myself in a very similar situation as I first did when I got on this journey. However, it is not fruitless. I have gained more tools, resources, and strategies to solve every single problem known to man.

Money is nearly solved. Kundalini is confusing but it's partially solved; If I had to put a number 30% - 50%. Immortality I kinda get it but not enough to say It's solved; if I had to put a number 5%-10%....

I will not accept defeat. I made a vow to you many years ago I'd never quit on this mission of mine. One day you will be completely free from the programmed world and all these retarded people stuck within it. 

The day will come when you can access that form again. I wonder when it will come. When you rack up even more you will the privacy to further accelerate the evolution of your spirit. But as of right now I advice you to simply keep it cool and play the "human game" for the time being. Otherwise, it won't and it will just create extra complications for yourself. That is true I suppose.

You are almost free Gerardo. Keep seeking and you shall find what you are looking for! You will victory is all yours! Hey man, let's continue this conversation some other time. I don't want anyone getting any funny ideas from this post :)

Cheers,

Gerardo