Mind Persuasion Forum

Money Love - Action & Entrepreneur

Won over $3,000 on Freelancer. Now just need to make the deal move smoothly and I will get my payment soon. 

Proof? Glad you asked:

fa5495bb7b348ea346c4bca991193998.png

Update 9/16

These two projects became a bust.Even still I took pleasure in winning the project  :)

Edited by jerrymp

I dig it. Is your money mainly coming from building websites?

Kinda. I make a big chunk at a fast rate if I can get a web design lead. I also, make a bit on affiliate marketing which I am hoping in the long term will turn into a good source of 'passive income' or 'residual income'.

I would just work on honing your craft. So if its website building, just hone it to the max. When you do that, you end up in the elite, and then you make great money. So just go next level. next level. next level. next level. and the money will come all by itself. 

I would just work on honing your craft. So if its website building, just hone it to the max. When you do that, you end up in the elite, and then you make great money. So just go next level. next level. next level. next level. and the money will come all by itself. 

You are absolutely right,light. I will see what I can do to hone the important skills and get myself to the level I should be at :)

Alpha Male -WealthPower & Language Power
More sales are starting to pile up

4a6588cbf1d59c68ab25cf8784ffb46a.png

Look forward to more magical events!

Additional Notes:
I am more assertive and proactive!
Thanks to many of you who were brave enough to try Modafinil :)

Edited by jerrymp

10/4 Update I have made close to $700 as a Modafinil Affiliate :)

My goal is to make $500 monthly  - $1,000 monthly on Modafinil alone! 

7ceae6cd560e9aeaae1f0c0af991d4e4.png

Additional Notes:

If you would like to join my team signup here
Join, PROMOTE and EARN!

If you simply want to try the #1 Smart Drug in the WORLD! visit our official website at: https://www.modup.net/

I promise you will be amazed!

This has been Gerardo Morillo with another awesome update. Looking forward to sharing more awesome updates with you guys.

10/15 Update: 

Just bought Warrior v256 and I am looking to see what kind of results I get.

Right now I am pushing to reach greater success in my financial life.I am doing good,but not as good as I would like.

My goal is to make $3,000/mo - $5,000/mo(passive income) as a good starting point!

I bought Warrior v256 hypnosis to further explode my will power and become more aggressive at accomplishing my goals.

10/22 Update

Hypnosis Sessions used: Warrior v256 and Income Stream Generator

Some minor behavior changes nothing drastic at the moment. Noticed I have been moody as hell,not sure what to accredit that to,but I thought it was note-worthy. 

I seem to be juggling between multiple mindsets and successfully accomplishing small goals.

The goal for the next month few is to make $3,000 - $5,000(passive income) and get a home-office in the near future.

Look forward to reporting with you guys next week with any notable changes.

Thanks for reading,

Gerardo Morillo

I recently had a major emotional 'hyper' episode not sure what triggered the cause. Loan me your support please it is greatly appreciated.

I Felt like I could see my past memories in my thoughts and also a weird traumatic episode I would rather leave this post for the time being until I am ready to discuss.

Thanks,

for following this thread and staying up to date means a lot to me!

Love you. 

Oh boy Be SUPER CAREFUL with this stuff, especially since you're building a business. The last time I tried the Kundalini I couldn't stop speaking at all. I would go on and on and on because my creative self expression would force it out of me. THat and my sex drive went out of whack. I would at least have some kind of group you go to with this stuff, because this is a time consuming process... though I do believe the rewards are worth it if you stick with it. 

Oh boy Be SUPER CAREFUL with this stuff, especially since you're building a business. The last time I tried the Kundalini I couldn't stop speaking at all. I would go on and on and on because my creative self expression would force it out of me. THat and my sex drive went out of whack. I would at least have some kind of group you go to with this stuff, because this is a time consuming process... though I do believe the rewards are worth it if you stick with it. 

Wow I am glad someone else experienced this as well because this is exactly what happened to me. It felt like I was able to control everything and anything...

I ended up going to the hospital because... it does look some what crazy for people who don't understand...

PS: George, what do you think happened here?

The kundalini sessions worked...maybe too well? I felt the power that I needed to channel...and yet my mind flooded with advance information...I was able to predict the future in the present moment lol...

Any tips here,man?

11/12 - Million Dollar Blog//Flow State // Alpha Male 

Haven't really updated in a while,but I noticed I am more socially friendly and more confident to initiate eye contact and create conversations even when I don't really have to. Before, I would only do this when the benefits was BIG or for other personal gains and now I seem to be able to do it just out of the love and appreciation of talking to other people.

Remember the metaphor of checkers and chess.

Your conscious can always only play checkers, and think one or two moves ahead.

Your subconscious is always playing chess, and thinking MANY moves ahead.

So while you might not consciously think there are big benefits, your subconscious sees them WAAAY out in the future. The less you rely on forcing everything through your conscious understanding, and the more you open to your instincts, the more "in the flow" you'll be and the more things will start to just "happen."

The more you "trust" your subconscious and "let go" the need for conscious understanding, the easier things will be.

Nothing magical, just shifting to much more efficient way of interacting with others.

Which is the intention of "Flow State," btw  -_-

Remember the metaphor of checkers and chess.

Your conscious can always only play checkers, and think one or two moves ahead.

Your subconscious is always playing chess, and thinking MANY moves ahead.

So while you might not consciously think there are big benefits, your subconscious sees them WAAAY out in the future. The less you rely on forcing everything through your conscious understanding, and the more you open to your instincts, the more "in the flow" you'll be and the more things will start to just "happen."

The more you "trust" your subconscious and "let go" the need for conscious understanding, the easier things will be.

Nothing magical, just shifting to much more efficient way of interacting with others.

Which is the intention of "Flow State," btw  -_-

Hey George, thanks for chiming in and giving me your insight here.

This is so true lol...I was always trying to consciously understand everything before I let anything happen and needless to say there was a lot of resistance and hesitation for EVERYTHING.

Essentially the goal is to become the "dream guy" I want to become in an effortless way. Somewhat like the concept of prince charming,but not in the nice guy kinda way. Seeing as I don't consider myself a "nice guy." Yet, I do see myself caring for helping people reach their highest potential. 

I believe people should atleast be given a fair fight in becoming successful. Most people aren't and that is why they get stuck in a negative loop for a very LONG TIME! I despise this very much. But, I also realize my role is not to save everyone especially not all the time every single time.

So yes, the goal is to become more in flow with life and within myself. Changes have been made and I am wonder which is the real 'you' type of thing sometimes...

I had the trouble with the whole Alpha Male thing for the longest time. The biggest issue with the whole idea is that you HAD to be a dick and treat people badly, which wasn't working for me. In the end, I realized you can pretty much be however it is you want to be, so long as you're confident in your identity and who you are. 

So long as you're confident and know how to draw boundaries, you can be as nice to people as you want. 

I had the trouble with the whole Alpha Male thing for the longest time. The biggest issue with the whole idea is that you HAD to be a dick and treat people badly, which wasn't working for me. In the end, I realized you can pretty much be however it is you want to be, so long as you're confident in your identity and who you are. 

So long as you're confident and know how to draw boundaries, you can be as nice to people as you want. 

Light what you just said is so profound bro...I vaguely dabbled on that that thought, but you nailed it spot on. Be confident in who you are as a person and draw boundaries I like that!

I think for the longest time I was at war with myself with how I needed to act and who I should be. At some point I think I just gave up and became introverted and withdrawn,but that's not what I wanted out of life.

Think in terms of prehistoric men and women. This is what all of our instincts are based on. An "alpha male" in those days COULDN'T be a dick, because some dude would brain him to death while he was sleeping. A alpha back then, as is a TRUE alpha today, is one who can get people to follow him (or her) for THEIR own reasons. Not because they are bullies or can verbally smack down better than everybody else. A true alpha is somebody who naturally brings out the best in others. Think of Magic Johnson playing basketball. He was a genuine leader because he brought out the BEST in those who played on his team. He was not shy about letting others score. A "fake" alpha uses aggression to get more points than everybody else.