Mind Persuasion Forum

Destroy Fear Subliminal

Nice Kitty

Is anyone currently using or has used the Destroy Fear Subliminal? There are two versions, one with sound and one with just voices; the voices are not audible in either version.

The recording sounds scary and since the voices are not audible, I have to trust that the written affirmations that came with the mp3 are actually what is being said.

I have read of subliminals containing harmful messages, but I believe that George Hutton is a man of integrity and would never do something like that. So I am going to listen to it even though I am afraid.

Please share any experience and opinion of either or both versions. Which do you prefer?  Did you get results? How often and how long did you use it? Did you listen to it while sleeping?

Thanks for responding, King Kong.

I was sent two versions, one with theta waves (not music) and one without waves(just voices that sound like buzzing bees).

The first night I slept with the theta version but I did not sleep well and I woke up with a headache. The next night I tried the one with only voices and it did not disturb my sleep or give me a headache. So my routine now is to fall asleep to the voices-only version and to use the theta version 30 mins to an hour per day, as time allows.

They no longer sound frightening. I have used them every day and night for 8 days now and I do feel less fearful and less anxious today than when I first started. I sometimes wonder if it is a placebo effect or these subliminals really do work. 

Last night I had a terrible nightmare and I woke up screaming. I believe that is my subconcious mind trying to resist changing because fear is all it knows. But I am going to persist and continue using them.

On 2/14/2022 at 9:52 PM, Nice Kitty said:

The first night I slept with the theta version but I did not sleep well and I woke up with a headache. The next night I tried the one with only voices and it did not disturb my sleep or give me a headache. So my routine now is to fall asleep to the voices-only version and to use the theta version 30 mins to an hour per day, as time allows.

yes it can be a struggle, recently my sleep is being disturbed quite a lot by subs.

what fears are you trying to face?

1 hour ago, King Kong said:

yes it can be a struggle, recently my sleep is being disturbed quite a lot by subs.

what fears are you trying to face?

Hi King Kong.

I am afraid of just about everything. Growing up, I experienced a lot of abuse and violence. So much fear has been imprinted on my subconscious. I don't feel safe in the world or safe in my body. Therapy has not helped. Neither has meditation, EFT nor TFT. I am afraid of water, afraid of driving, afraid of closed in places, afraid of leaving the house, afraid of being in the house, afraid of being alone but also afraid of relationships with people, afraid of animals (except cats).  I am afraid of death and I am afraid of life. A few months ago, I developed a fear of the dark.

The pandemic has really intensified my feelings of fear about everything.  Interestingly enough, I am not afraid of catching COVID, and to my knowledge, I have never had it.

I am not trying to gain sympathy or make excuses for myself, but the psychological damage from childhood abuse is so hard to overcome. I don't know what I did to deserve the horrors that were inflicted on me, but I am trying to find peace within myself and with the world.

6 hours ago, Nice Kitty said:

but I am trying to find peace within myself and with the world.

I hope you do. Sorry about your childhood.

I think you may need a professional to deal with many of your issues. 

I think you should look into self hypnosis too. They're awesome for subconscious programming.

I suggest this book http://online.verypdf.com/app/sharepdf/?url=http://online.verypdf.com/u/public/api/20220216-200833-5674772170.pdf

Hi King Kong.

What book are you recommending? The link does not show a book or title.

I have had many years of professional treatment. It has helped, but it has not provided complete relief. Talk therapy and medication do have some benefit, but they are not truly healing and restorative for many people who have experienced childhood abuse and trauma. They are more like crutches.

And finding a professional who is willing to work with "unconventional" treatment methods like hypnosis, EFT, Psych-k, BAUD device, etc is nearly impossible. So that means people like me have to find a way to heal on their own. 

Have you ever heard of Dr Bruce Lipton? He talks about how the programming that we receive up to age 7 pretty much stays with us forever unless we de-program our minds. I believe he is right. But conventional professional treatment does not de-program and instill new beliefs. 

Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate your taking the time to respond.

Have a nice day.

18 hours ago, Nice Kitty said:

What book are you recommending? The link does not show a book or title.

Powerful Mind Through Self-Hypnosis: A Practical Guide to Complete Self-Mastery Book by Cathal O'Briain

This book.

Follow it religiously.

Also, The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy.

Are you from USA or Europe?

Have you considered using psychedelics as a treatment, I think good quality psychedelics are easy to get in USA & Europe.

I've seen vids of Bruce.

Don't fall into the trap of watching youtube videos based on this topic. Its mostly a waste of time.

You should only focus on actionable information. Stuff you can actually do.

There's too much noise out there.