Mind Persuasion Forum

Is it True what we just have to plant the seed in the subcon mind and just let go and detach?

Hello,

Many people in this sphere like Dr. Joseph Murphy and Neville Goddard talk about planting the seed and letting go.

Like, after the idea/desire has been planted in the subcon mind, just let go and it will come to pass? What do you think about that @admin?

Do you believe in this mystical version of the LOB(Law of Belief). The universe making things happen through your subcon mind and all?

I do visualisations of my goals while listening to your subs. Should I do them until my goal is achieved or do I stop after some time and listen to subs passively?

I've read quite some about Magick as well. And programming the subcon mind and magick have tons in common. Like visualisations, feelings, intent, etc.

In magick, it is told that we should be detached from the results or it wont come to pass. What are your thoughts on that?

If the seed planting is really true, how would we know it has been planted?

Thanks

• King Kong changed the title to Is it True what we just have to plant the seed in the subcon mind and just let go and detach?
11 hours ago, King Kong said:

The universe making things happen through your subcon mind and all?

Your own actions are what creates all the results.

But since most of your daily drivers and actions are subconscious, it only may SEEM  like it's "the universe" doing all the work.

Most of LOA and similar ideas are metaphors that, I believe, are misunderstood.

Most examples of LOA "attraction" are really a re-calibration of confirmation bias.

Bottom Line - if you don't do any work or behaviors, you won't get any results.

All things you want come from other people under the basic laws of human nature and economics.

You can make seem natural and subconscious, or conscious and deliberate, but you can't avoid that dynamics.

Your actions WITH other people are what creates the results.

5 hours ago, admin said:

Bottom Line - if you don't do any work or behaviors, you won't get any results.

True. No doubt here.

You didnt address the planting the seed part anywhere.

I see planting a seed concept as successfully building a subconscious belief. 

18 hours ago, King Kong said:

You didnt address the planting the seed part anywhere.

I see planting a seed concept as successfully building a subconscious belief. 

Planting a seed is a metaphor for an extremely complex process.

Metaphors are descriptions, not step by step recommendations or blueprints or recipes.

You will know when the "seed" is planted or the "belief" is real when your results you see match your beliefs.

If you think you have a belief, unless the results you see IN THE WORLD do not match the belief, you are only pretending.

For example, if you want a belief that says "I easily make 1,000,000 per year," that that "seed" or "belief" will be "planted" when you are actually making or will make (based on experience and or legitimate extrapolation) $1,000,000 per year.

Actually changing beliefs is a very difficult and long process, as difficult as getting a six, pack for example.

3 hours ago, admin said:

If you think you have a belief, unless the results you see IN THE WORLD do not match the belief, you are only pretending.

Thank you for further clarification.

Isnt "pretending" a possible way to build the process, like arent we kinda pretending during the visualisation excercise?

What exactly are we doing the visualisation exercises? Whats their main purpose really?

Thanks

21 hours ago, King Kong said:

What exactly are we doing the visualisation exercises? Whats their main purpose really?

To stretch what you believe to be possible.

Ideally, something that is currently JUST OUTSIDE of your comfort zone.

And then deliberately DOING THAT the next day.

Visualizing while listening makes it a little bit easier than doing it cold.

To slowly create a day by day memory of SLOWLY getting better.

It's structurally similar to world class athletes who visualize ahead of a big match.

4 hours ago, admin said:

And then deliberately DOING THAT the next day.

I think you're talking above, about behaviour change and stuff.

This image is from 100k2022
image.png.f90470aa56f8ef703184506ba7ee0046.png

Here, it looks like the suggestion is Visualising the end goal as fulfilled using many senses.

My current goal is making 200k/month in my currency which is not USD.

So while listening I see my bank statement with monthly deposits of 200k with feelings of abundance and gratefulness.

Am I doing it right? 

Would you suggest any changes?

Thank you