Mind Persuasion Forum

100k 2020 worked for me in 2020

I got 100k 2020 in 2020 when my college sent me home due to covid.

I did not play it mindfully and just put it on at night while sleeping.

Through strange coincidences, I ended up starting a telegram group to sell courses.

I made 100k in my currency that year. Did not make 100k usd.

But yeah, it worked kinda.

I have his social confidence, kundali awakening and manifest women subs that I've been putting off.

Right now I'll be trying 100k 2022 and Manifest Women Complete combo file with 256 voices with discipline.

@admin, please do something to make this forum alive again 🙏

53 minutes ago, SparkleStorm said:

Hi there!

I have this audio also, but I haven't been listening frequently or for long enough yet for it to make a difference.

How often did you listen to it? 

Actually I was new to subs during that time and hadn't been listening mindfully.

I'd just put it on while sleeping and not think about it the next day.

So sorry I can't give you definite time lines.

But here's the thing... After a few months when I stopped listening when I started making money.. I thought damm.. I was listening to that money sub. Mind was blown.

I was doing college from home and had no reason to be making money that way... I thought damm.. That sub worked

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using the programming genius one, that has been helping me quite a bit while learning how to code. I understand everything a lot easier and come up with coding solutions a lot quicker.

Infinite income works well, everytime i use it i get money or sales at work.

the irresistible attraction also works really well, I always get so many compliments etc when i go out after listening to it. 

I also used to listen to raving fans a lot, and i had people constantly coming up to me asking if they knew me because i looked familiar, which i thought was strange haha

6 hours ago, SparkleStorm said:

programming genius

Are you a saleswoman who's learning to code? whats your day job? whats your aim with that sub? Get a soft dev job?

I might put programming genius on hold for a few weeks now coz i dont want to overload my subcon mind.

As far as my current job is concerned, I'm decent at programming. But its quite a shit job and my pay is shit compared to others guys who graduated with me.

My AIM is to get my next job at Amazon or some similar MNC which pays tonn and their coding interviews are tough.

Seeing you got results with that sub makes me happy and hopeful! It'll certainly make my journey easier

Where do you practice programming? Hackerrank and stuff?

Yeah im in sales currently, but I've been learning to code for the past few months. My boyfriend is a software developer and makes so much $$ so it made me want to get into it haha, also I am really enjoying it!

Why do you say it's a shit job? You should try the dream job subliminal one day :)

I've been using codewars and just reading some books on Ruby programming. I just got accepted into a coding bootcamp yesterday so I will be starting that next month! Exciting haha

Why do you say it's a shit job? 

I'm have a Batchelors from the top engg college in my country but my gpa was low and I didnt code properly in college so I had to settle with a mediocre job.

Many of my friends are making 2x of me. It kills me kinda.

You should try the dream job subliminal one day

If I tried this and it worked, I'll get fired and no one will hire me cuz my dream job is no job😂. I want my own online business. I dont want to be a wage slave. Being a waggie sucks.

I just got accepted into a coding bootcamp yesterday so I will be starting that next month! Exciting haha

Happy for you! 😊 

Oh wow, that would be hard! How long have you been a software developer for? I'm sure there's a way you could still get a great job

17 hours ago, King Kong said:

If I tried this and it worked, I'll get fired and no one will hire me cuz my dream job is no job😂. I want my own online business. I dont want to be a wage slave. Being a waggie sucks.

Haha yeah that's totally fair! What type of online business do you want to start?

How long have you been a software developer for?

I've been a software ENGINEER for almost almost 6 months. I graduated last May.

What type of online business do you want to start?

I want to start a SAAS (software as a service), but now my work load had gone up and I cant make up the time. So I'm putting that on hold.

Priority one now is getting a better paying job.

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2022 at 11:41 AM, King Kong said:

I got 100k 2020 in 2020 when my college sent me home due to covid.

I did not play it mindfully and just put it on at night while sleeping.

Through strange coincidences, I ended up starting a telegram group to sell courses.

I made 100k in my currency that year. Did not make 100k usd.

But yeah, it worked kinda.

I have his social confidence, kundali awakening and manifest women subs that I've been putting off.

Right now I'll be trying 100k 2022 and Manifest Women Complete combo file with 256 voices with discipline.

@admin, please do something to make this forum alive again 🙏

Did you listen to it on your laptop or on your phone 

4 hours ago, King Kong said:

on my phone using earphones

@Melly111 what has your experience been with subs so far?

did you make lots of money with your job?

I haven't been consistent with the 100k sub but l listen to  remote influence supernatural luck easy life magic luck and I've experienced good luck and gotten certain things my way. Very good weather during the winter. I don't know how to upload the files on my phone.  How did you do it