Mind Persuasion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sakima

Weaponized Hypnosis

I suppose I'll be the guinea pig.  I'm starting it tonight.  And I am "afraid" of the possible effects.  Yes, I hate to use that word.  But after reading through the scripts I wonder if I will be giving the death stare to my co-workers.  We shall see. 

The effects for me were not good overall.  I returned fire so to speak, more often than I normally would, verbally and emotionally.  Which was a bit good, but mostly just made things worse with people.  This might be the program I'd want if I lived in the midst of a holocaust or a hard penitentiary.  Or it could just get me killed faster in one of those events.  Good while fighting a war maybe? 

"Stop Manipulation" seems the better option, at least for my own present circumstances.

Make sure you're using the listening sessions with a full understanding of the course. If you just listen to the sessions without a consciously chosen intention compatible with the ideas in the course it might have negative consequences.

Kind of like studying arts, getting pushed by a bully at school and breaking his neck in response. Not suitable for the environment.