Mind Persuasion Forum

The Space Between The Notes

admin

bigstock-Beautiful-Sunrise-Sunset-Sky-17

Back when I was in college, I took a Jazz Appreciation course.

I'd always liked music, specifically blues based rock.

Zeppelin, Rolling stones, Jimi Hendrix, etc.

And part of the Jazz Appreciation course we studied the structure of blues.

Up until that point, all I knew was there was "blues," "classical," and other types of music.

Once a buddy of mine and I went to a laserium.

Where they play music and show laser based images on a domed ceiling.

I thought it was classical music, but he explained that it was something else.

Different period, different style.

To me it sounded the same.

Funny thing was that after I learned the structure of blues, I appreciated it a lot more.

(I guess that's why they call it Jazz Appreciation!)

So when I would go home and listen to Jimi Hendrix, I had a deeper understanding of what was happening.

Since I had never given it much thought, I assumed musicians just played whatever they felt like playing, and it just came out however it did.

Little did I know that they were both artists and technicians.

I saw a video recently explaining how complicated and intricate the drumming of John Bonham was.

But when you see clips of Zeppelin playing, it looks like he's just bashing away.

Another surprising thing I learned was that most of the "super groups" were not only skilled musicians, but they were also extremely skilled business people.

And here I was thinking they just got together and made some sounds that were emotionally pleasing.

Kind of cool that on one side, are these genius technicians who are carefully putting all of those sounds together like a super genius scientists.

But on the listening side, you just close your eyes and feel the wonderful feelings the sounds create.

But you don't have to be a scientist to create certain feelings in others.

You just need to know how to speak to them, and how to give them the gift of your absence.

Because just like the space between the notes are just as important as the notes themselves, the time your love interest spends thinking about you is just as important as what you say when you're with them.

And the entirety of you, both when you are with them and when you're not, can create the most wonderful emotions they've ever felt.

Learn How:

Love Hypnosis