Mind Persuasion Forum

Master Mix experimenting

So I've come to the personal realization that master mixes are better for me personally. I've bought so many of Hutton's subliminals and others that I don't have the time to listen to all of them effectively. I also use a lot of your subs in the moment for "seduction purposes" and yeah they work, but they really work when I put the master mixes to use. Which had me come to my own individual epiphany that if I listen to master mixes just like I listen to individual tracks ( but for like 2 hrs. not 20 min. which I do for individual tracks ) on a daily basis I'll still get those long-term results, which may take longer with master mixes, but I can cover vast amounts of content in much shorter amounts of time. I understand that I will need to touch up with individual sub tracks to work on certain areas more profoundly. I also discovered that our subconscious can hold up to 25,000 bits of information at one time which means I can create master mixes of master mixes, I have a sound editor now so I can make my own custom versions of all the wonderful content you have to offer. With this discovery, I also came to the notion that if we want to speed up results why not listen to the same track simultaneously two and three times over and your good to go ... anyone has any input, suggestions, or questions about this methodology please feel free to chime in, and Hutton in your opinion do you think this will work ?

• 2 months later...