Mind Persuasion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
smokinskull007

Do Subliminals become ineffective if we know the affirmations?

Many silent subliminal channels on youtube do not post affirmations in the description box stating that --> "It defeats the purpose to tell your conscious mind exactly what the affirmations are. Then It no longer is a subliminal, it just becomes regular affirmations that can fade with time." What are your thoughts @admin on the same?

Thanking You.

--

Regards,

smokinskull007

Many problems with this idea.

Mainly because it doesn't make any sense. You can take KNOWN information and then use various technology to put that KNOWN information to bypass the conscious critic. That's pretty much the whole point of hypnosis, and all other technology (like 256 voice files). To make it impossible to question each one.

To say this means you CAN'T know what this information is, EVER, is VERY DANGEROUS.

I'd stay away from the IDEA that you should't know what's being put in your brain.

I used this method to some success - had sex with a gal spontaneously after about 2 months. This back in the  days I was a struggling semi-virgin hooked on subliminals for the entire purpose of nabbing sexual experiences. 

The problem with this is when you're forced to excel in multiple areas of life. I am running 2 different businesses, chasing a girlfriend, etc. you have to plan your life and hidden affirmations can easily ruin your productivity. What you do day to day becomes more important. If you can take your foot off the gas and enjoy an experimental vacation, hidden subs can work. Otherwise, I would absolutely go with knowing what it is you're telling your subconscious. 

Agree w/George on possible danger. The guy writing them has to be trustworthy. 

Thank you @admin and @Light for your insights, was contemplating on this one for a long time as almost 90% of the subliminal makers on youtube are posting silent subliminal without posting affirmations in the description box. Also, there was a huge controversy regarding 'Mind Power' [one of the fastest growing subliminal makers on youtube] that she was using dark hidden messages in her subliminal uploads which caused many problems to her users, after the uproar she has retired from making subliminals. She used to layer many voices in her subliminals like george's 256 voices, but she used to disclose only affirmations she wanted to show in the description box and not the harmful silent one she had put in separately. So guys take care and I would highly recommend sticking to geroge hutton videos only.

Thanking You.

--

Regards,

smokinskull007

I had no idea about mind powers subliminals till now. I've just watched a video exposing her. I'm sickened because I used her subliminals for a month but gave up because they didn't work. This has put me off youtube subliminals now. I trust George's as they work for me. Are there any other suspicious channels?

44 minutes ago, laura89 said:

I had no idea about mind powers subliminals till now. I've just watched a video exposing her. I'm sickened because I used her subliminals for a month but gave up because they didn't work. This has put me off youtube subliminals now. I trust George's as they work for me. Are there any other suspicious channels?

no idea about other channels. mind power's channel was growing the fastest and then suddenly this. i would say stick to george hutton preferably or to subliminal makers who post affirmations in the description box. tc!

Don't know too much about Mind Power stuff but the only thing I add to help with subs is the use of imagery. A lot of advertising simply uses image linking to fire us up and buy their products. A similar sort of image slide show type thing can work for helping us hone/improve skills etc. Beyond that I haven't seen subs that can really upgrade your experience

Some time ago I saw on the Thomas Fantasia channel in the 728 Hz frequency video a user commenting on harmful frequencies used by the channels:

ClearNow333

Quadible integrity

Sapien med

Archangel king louie

MatrixPlay99 [not of his / her vids]

The AbysssarianOFFICIAL

I just started listening to matrixplay and Quadible. Thanks for the warning. I read yesterday that hypnodaddy has a video called help us demons and it was there when I searched for it. What about vortex success and minds create? Has anyone heard anything bad about them?

I've heard about the hypno daddy demons video.

and about Mind Power!

i wonder, though, if the demons one is a request?

Anyway, George Hutton's subs I have no doubts about and I always have found and do find him helpful, professional and I like his subs! 

Good points about the silent subs! Thanks .