Mind Persuasion Forum

What Are Thoughts That Create Acne

jerrymp

I used to get hair loss through this. There's something about the Theta waves that if you listen to too much can create side effects. 

I ended up cutting back on the time and it turned out okay. Restricted it to some 20 minutes of visualization. Doesn't make a difference in terms of growth and progression really - so long as you do it daily. 

Hmm that makes me think then what are the thoughts that creates hair related problems?

But it's not the thoughts, is it? I mean it's not like you're repeating " I LOVE ACNE" or I am repeating "I AM LOSING ALL MY HAIR YES YES". 

Lol. 

It's either something we eat, something we do, immense stress or the use of technology having side effects. 

Positive thinking is great and everything, but you're going to have downs during the journey, which in turn creates stress - because, face it, without thinking of a solution, taking action, and having sheer faith in ourselves, what more can we do? Does that mean during our downs (which is unavoidable during a journey) we're prone to things such as acne or hair loss? I don't know, it's possible. 

I usually have awesome hair in some ways but at the moment it is a matted mess, almost like I have a few dreadlocks! but underneath the main layer?

And yes I've been trying to comb it, brush it, putting a conditioning spray in. 

I REFUSE to cut it, knots or not as my hair is one of my best features (quite thick and at breast length now, quite long and it is VERY slow to grow longer!)  I want to be like a sort of female Samson and like NEVER cut my hair short again, even when I am 100! (Back when I was a teen and my hair was even a bit thicker, a couple of girls were even jealous of my big hair and put salve in it once so I HAD to cut it and another time tried to convince me to cut it.  So, you know, it's a good feature and it's a pain having it like this now!) 

(Thick and long enough that salons tend to charge me extra, seriously.)

So damn it! I want my pretty hair BACK! 

not giving up on this tangled mess yet though.

It started with the heatwave in my city, I think.  I'd put my hair in a bun and sleep with it like that a few nights in a row and I THINK that is why I am like natty dread gal now!

But it's not the thoughts, is it? I mean it's not like you're repeating " I LOVE ACNE" or I am repeating "I AM LOSING ALL MY HAIR YES YES". 

Lol. 

It's either something we eat, something we do, immense stress or the use of technology having side effects. 

Positive thinking is great and everything, but you're going to have downs during the journey, which in turn creates stress - because, face it, without thinking of a solution, taking action, and having sheer faith in ourselves, what more can we do? Does that mean during our downs (which is unavoidable during a journey) we're prone to things such as acne or hair loss? I don't know, it's possible. 

It's a combination of many things.

Here are the two most important one the EVENT and the THOUGHTS.

Everything else is the follow up action based on EVENT and the Thoughts.

For example, 

Let's say you are getting stressed out at work. 

Your mindset is going to go down the drain because of the extra pressure and workload.

You start to crumble under the pressure.

Now you start saying," I am a loser, I am a failure, I always things wrong,etc." By this point you now to see much more ACNE in your face. It was the result of the EVENT,Thoughts, and then the ACNE INCREASED.

Science does play a role in this sort of thing - it's just thought is more important than science. MIND > Science.