Mind Persuasion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cally

What are some famous examples of telekinesis?

Guest Beverly

There have been many documented instances of telekinesis though many have been disproven over the years.  It's unlikely that anyone now would claim such a gift as there is little advantage to being gifted in such a way except to be considered a Youtube oddity.

There have been many documented instances of telekinesis though many have been disproven over the years.  It's unlikely that anyone now would claim such a gift as there is little advantage to being gifted in such a way except to be considered a Youtube oddity.

I'm not sure why you feel this gift would be of little advantage Beverly. If one already had access to this ability which already exists in each one of us, then they couple potentialy be able to work it like a muscle till it was superstrong. This would lead to people being able to lift extremely heavy objects in the event of an ememrgency or other situations.

I myself once took part in a group telekinesis experiment as a teen. 3 of us sat and concentrated on a large steel ballbearing sitting in a circle on a piece of paper. We did this for what seemed like a long time, but was probably less than we thought. Just as we were about to give up, it moved an inch in one direction.

Curiously enough, just after it moved all 3 of us experienced a suddenly jlot of pain in oue heads like a rapid migrain headache that only lasted a couple of mins. Not sure if it was due to some form of backlash of energy or something else. It was an interesting event none the less.

Years later, I was working on something and smashed my finger. this jolt of pain must have triggered something as a half full can soda on a table nearby suddenly flew off the table. I wasnt close enough to have hit the table and I was alone and there wasnt a fan on so there wasnt anything I could see that could have effected it like that. I later looking back remebered the steel ballbearing experiement and thought it may have been something along those lines.

Psionics does have a lot of potential, it's true. Telekinesis can be used in all sorts of object movement to replace technology. I can manipulate weather patterns pretty well, through intention alone. Have created rainfall multiple times. Through my intuition, I can peer into the stock market and make pretty good money (and it's only getting stronger by the passing day). All the costs and terrors associated with technology would be unnecessary if we simply trained enlightened superbeings. Remote Viewing by humans, for example, would eliminate crime and terrorism from this planet. 

If there were a source to invest some big money, I'd build a physical guildhall for this stuff. I will probably do it in the future anyway, after I build up my own wealth. 

Psionics does have a lot of potential, it's true. Telekinesis can be used in all sorts of object movement to replace technology. I can manipulate weather patterns pretty well, through intention alone. Have created rainfall multiple times. Through my intuition, I can peer into the stock market and make pretty good money (and it's only getting stronger by the passing day). All the costs and terrors associated with technology would be unnecessary if we simply trained enlightened superbeings. Remote Viewing by humans, for example, would eliminate crime and terrorism from this planet. 

If there were a source to invest some big money, I'd build a physical guildhall for this stuff. I will probably do it in the future anyway, after I build up my own wealth. 

I agree we could replace many forms of technology many of which run on fossil fuels, if we could develope ourselves to a higher state of being. building a place for people to learn to do this would definately be a worthy use of wealth light.