Mind Persuasion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Athena

Meet lots of attractive interested men in daily life

I know this will probably take a while to be made, as I've had a lot of requests before, which I really appreciate!  But when you get around to it, George, I would absolutely LOVE this.  

I meet guys through online dating I fancy but when it comes to offline, out and about, at a social group, going to work etc. very few guys take my fancy.  (I'm cursed with  being fussy I know, but I can not help it.)  It would just be really really nice to meet more hunky men in day-to-day life and get to talk to them etc.  With the reputation online dating has, my next boyfriend is also more likely to come from out and about, offline etc....but I want one I find attractive (and he me) as well OBVIOUSLY as all the other qualities, esp. being a kind and loving and faithful man!  I don't want to date them all LOL but it would just be encouraging to meet more prospects, and NOT just on dating sites but in my day to day life too! I mostly work with women and children too sigh. 

Anyway, just in case you get around to it in future, some affirmations:

I meet hunky men everywhere I go.

Men I find attractive are everywhere.

I attract a steady stream of gorgeous guys interested in me.

I attract men into my life who are handsome, kind, loving, faithful and interested in me.

I am a hunk magnet

It's so easy to spot guys I am attracted to.

Guys I am attracted to are attracted to me.

I meet gorgeous, great, awesome men who fancy me back offline as well as online.

I meet hunky guys at work, on public transport, at groups, everywhere I go.

I meet genuinely lovely men who I also find really attractive and who find me attractive easily

Whenever I go to a group, I always meet cute, lovely guys and they are attracted back.

My world is full of hunky men who see the beauty and goodness in me.

I'm spoiled for choice when it comes to my love life, and my options are fantastic

There are so many handsome compatible men who want to be my boyfriend online and off.

You meet hunky men everywhere you go.

Men you find attractive are everywhere.

You attract a steady stream of gorgeous guys interested in you.

You attract men into your life who are handsome, kind, loving, faithful and interested in you.

You are a hunk magnet

It's so easy to spot guys you are attracted to.

Guys you are attracted to are attracted to you.

You meet gorgeous, great, awesome men who fancy you back offline as well as online.

You meet hunky guys at work, on public transport, at groups, everywhere you go.

You meet genuinely lovely men who you also find really attractive and who find you attractive easily

Whenever you go to a group, you always meet cute, lovely guys and they are attracted back.

Your world is full of hunky men who see the beauty and goodness in you.

You're spoiled for choice when it comes to your love life, and your options are fantastic

There are so many handsome compatible men who want to be your boyfriend online and off.

Please? 

I was going to ask for a men approach you one but this might actually cover it.

Online things are winding down and I almost feel like I'm giving up and want to focus on just anything else.  But I would absolutely LOVE to have offline men approach me again.  At the moment I don't see the men in this city approach ANY women.  But I would so love that.  That's how my love life used to work, though most of that was in another country or a while ago.  Apart from an ex-lover and a few online guys, things are dwindling down and I'm at the point where I just want to be able to go about my day and have a hot, lovely, nice guy come up to ME and chat and exchange numbers and go out with me.  Like in the good old days.  I DID have a guy do this about a month ago but i didn't fancy him!  But I want a sub that makes it more likely someone I DO find attractive does this.  I think there is a women approach you sub too.  Please please make this sub or a men approach you, handsome men approach you, men you like ask you for your number, men talk to you etc.  In fact please combine them.  Pretty please, George and thanks!  Vimeo or video request, whatever is easier for you.