Mind Persuasion Forum

Release sexual urges, Focus on any task

Ad142

If you DO mean sexual transmutation, the attract money program has a hypnosis on it. 

I recommend it! 

http://mindpersuasion.com/money-love/

"

• The True Mystery Of Sex Power: "This is the missing ingredient from many money making courses. Napoleon Hill touched on this, in “Think and Grow Rich.” This session will not only awaken your unlimited sexual power, but leverage it to turn that ancient power into money making love juice!"

It's basically a hypnosis to help you turn those sexual urges into manifestation of attracting money instead.

(And maybe other things too, I think)

I've read about it in Think and Grow Rich but never seen anything to help with this before.

So, at least, in the meantime, while you are waiting for your video request on this, it might be worth a look, that Money Love program (there's other things in there too, not just that!) 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here cos a lot of people in society it seems can't stand the idea of women having sexual desires and high sex drives at all but there you go!  (To hell with them!) 

On one hand I don't think sexual desires are wrong at all, in fact they are very natural!  On the other hand, sometimes when I want to do affirmations or some kind of work on myself, to be honest erm sometimes I suddenly get horny!  Or it might be tiredness or a couple of times feeling sick!  A bit nausious. 

Sure, some things DON'T resonate with us but sometimes it is just resistance.  It's like that part of you that doesn't want to change distracting you from your goal!

Again, there is NOTHING wrong with sexual desires or horniness or a high sex drive, I am NOT saying that! 

But I have found at times this or tiredness or nausia tries to distract me from working on my goal, but now I am a lot more aware of that.  Of when it is legit and when it is resistance a part of me going waah I don't WANT to change!  

Another reason things like sexual transmutation (and working on congruence) can be very useful!  Within reason cos it's A OK to have sex but I agree with you, I want to do other things too ha ha.  So sometimes we can say erm let me use the tiredness instead as an example! OK I need to rest first and other times we push through it and find ways to not let those distracting feelings stop us. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb here cos a lot of people in society it seems can't stand the idea of women having sexual desires and high sex drives at all but there you go!  (To hell with them!) 

On one hand I don't think sexual desires are wrong at all, in fact they are very natural!  On the other hand, sometimes when I want to do affirmations or some kind of work on myself, to be honest erm sometimes I suddenly get horny!  Or it might be tiredness or a couple of times feeling sick!  A bit nausious. 

Sure, some things DON'T resonate with us but sometimes it is just resistance.  It's like that part of you that doesn't want to change distracting you from your goal!

Again, there is NOTHING wrong with sexual desires or horniness or a high sex drive, I am NOT saying that! 

But I have found at times this or tiredness or nausia tries to distract me from working on my goal, but now I am a lot more aware of that.  Of when it is legit and when it is resistance a part of me going waah I don't WANT to change!  

Another reason things like sexual transmutation (and working on congruence) can be very useful!  Within reason cos it's A OK to have sex but I agree with you, I want to do other things too ha ha.  So sometimes we can say erm let me use the tiredness instead as an example! OK I need to rest first and other times we push through it and find ways to not let those distracting feelings stop us. 

Sex, like anything else in life, needs to be done in moderation. That is likely why you feel nauseated. This should apply for men too. All great people practiced sexual transmutation and were generally monogamous. Unfortunately, us westerners have descended as a society and that's why we now literally have Iggy Azalea shaking her ass and getting millions of hits. At the rate western civilization is going with all these PUA's around, western society will literally descend into orgies everywhere. 

Also, George, if this vid's being made, can you include affirmations on lustful thoughts being redirected into productivity? Thanks.

Ha ha no no I don't mean I feel nauseous  from sex!  

I mean that sometimes if I go to - for e.g. write down some affirmations for e.g. I will feel tired or horny or nauseous.  Sometimes it's legit for e.g. I DO need to rest but I think other times it's a form of resistance to doing the affirmations for example.  (And no I don't run out and have sex with someone every time I feel like that!  But I think sometimes my mind creates a distraction or that part of my mind that doesn't want to do the task.

And sometimes the distraction, like I said might just be that I feel really tired all of a sudden!