Mind Persuasion Forum

Think in terms of prehistoric men and women. This is what all of our instincts are based on. An "alpha male" in those days COULDN'T be a dick, because some dude would brain him to death while he was sleeping. A alpha back then, as is a TRUE alpha today, is one who can get people to follow him (or her) for THEIR own reasons. Not because they are bullies or can verbally smack down better than everybody else. A true alpha is somebody who naturally brings out the best in others. Think of Magic Johnson playing basketball. He was a genuine leader because he brought out the BEST in those who played on his team. He was not shy about letting others score. A "fake" alpha uses aggression to get more points than everybody else.

That does make a lot of sense lol. All those times those assholes did something I didn't like sprung the urge in me to be aggressive as well. So, by my own example I can see how this works on others as well. You know what is interesting is I had a lot of those core qualities naturally, but it seemed like I resisted a lot of it because of fear of being a "Nice GUY." Very interesting thing to think about lol...It really seems if I just be true to myself and always make improvements I already have everything within!

11/28 - Small updates notice an overall increase of consistency still need a lot of work. I just got back from my vacation down at Florida and I am looking to discipline myself for even higher success now 

Sacral Chakra - I Feel like this one needs work the most and will help me lead to the riches I desire!

11/29 - The Kundalini stuff really works and I can feel circular energy rotating all over mostly targeting the area where it needs to in this case the Sacral Chakra. My Sexual Energy was enormously increased and had a nice little 'bonus' at home. Still unsure how this one is supposed to go,but it's  definitely a work in progress. Oddly enough, even though, my sexual energy was supposed to be all day I didn't notice the kind of results I wanted today. I still pull through and did what I had to do though.

[To be Updated]

The current goal is to make a good amount of money in passive income ie; $3,000 - $5,000, so I have all the time in the world to learn the things I actually want to learn such as sales,seduction,persuasion,charm,magic, kundalini, and plenty more lol.

My YouTube channel is doing very well at the moment and I am very grateful for that!

It allowed me to realize that this dream is reachable with more push I can accomplish the world. Having said that I am limited by budget, and I am always having to carefully choose how to manage my money.

I need a new microphone and a new camera, so I can start recording higher quality videos.

Prosperitylifehacks.com needs a lot of work in terms of getting the traffic it needs to become a highly profittable blog.

I am limited in resources at the moment to accelerate the process, so every help is appreciated in getting massive.

God wants victory for me,yet I want it faster!!! 

The hypnosis I plan on using will be 10inch,Money related hypnosis and the chakras hypnosis :)

Too many goals so little time.

I figured it's time to condense my efforts.

For the next 30 days I will be focusing on getting a 10inch as well as making more money.

The game plan is to simplify what is that I am doing because i've been learning too many things such as persuasion,sales,marketing,writing,etc.

12/10

With 10inch I already have an increase of blood flow with a good boner.

10 Inch Hypnosis - 12/22 

Pros

+ Fantastic results with the 10 inch; Max size seems to have increased significantly. 

+ Erection quality better than before. Love it!

Cons

None

Solar Plexus Hypnosis - 12/22

Pros

+ Was attracted to the herb Melissa(or Lemon Balm). This has helped me with my mental state and digestion.

This herb is to help the solar plexus and my personal opinion as that it does.

+ Feeling more energized throughout my day and more productive. 

+ Noticed an overall boost of confidence in my writing and many other things.

Cons

None

1/3/2016

Related Hypnosis: Kundalini, Intelligent Accelerator

+ Seems like an overall confident boost

+ Ability to make good decisions throughout the day

+ Consistently learning things with an endless drive.

- Still seem prone to procrastination or hesitation

Goals: Psychic Seduction Mastery, Millionaire Income, Decisiveness  

Curious - how are you paying the bills/supporting yourself with inconsistent income, or are you living with your family?

Currently, I am living with my dad :) Struggled for a loooooooong time, but now I am doing really good and my income is consistently increasing!

Millionaire Work Ethic Hypnosis

+ Bought an inexpensive composition notebook and reviewing over alpha male and jotting down mad notes.

+ Decided to use and create my supplement stack for productivity and confidence (1/5)

+ Going through the Fearless notes and taking mad notes (1/5)//while listening to social confidence

Dominant Confidence v256
+ Felt a surge of fire in me all day today I took this as a sign of more inner aggression

+ Strong Frame

+ Single mind focus of getting shit done

- I felt less seductive and less incline to be social, but that's kinda the whole point of this I suppose lol

Hypnosis Related- unsure

Got my Paypal Card sooner than expected!! Now I can use my paypal money everywhere I go...
Also, got horny goat weed sooner than expected thank you God for all the wonderful surprises you have in store for me.

Things have been slow lately and I seem to be going all the place once again...

Everything seems like hard to balance nowadays...habits, socializing, things to do and not do!

It's been a little tough for me lately, I believe some of it is the weather.

I keep reminding myself "you are doing better every day" and I know it's true, but it seems like life has so many things that I must learn and do that it really takes it's toll sometimes.

Looking to do new changes in my life, get a better structure and get the things I need without hassle.

Man I feel you. Life just piles up on you sometimes. I know I will make it, but there's highs and lows, and I am on a low now too. I'll probably start my journal soon enough on finances. 

Thanks for sharing, bro.

Unfortunately, it seems like it's inevitable doesn't it? I would wish sometimes life could be eternal paradise, but maybe that's unrealistic or rather too early in my lifetime.

Makes me feel not alone on this. Do whatever you can to organize your mind.

Divinity Generator over the last 3 - 4 days

Notice the following:

+ Balancing my life has felt much easier

+ Mental feeling like I can control life in every way ( in other words feeling more divine)

+ Naturally finished an article and made a new podcast video from it!

+ Social Magnetism

-none

Goal: To naturally feel like I have total control over my life and the things around me. The goal is to be become one with my divine self(God) and get all things I desire in a seamlessly natural way. 

Sometimes in my life little things seem like they require too much willpower to just get around to do, and that is what I am hoping to minimize with this powerful subliminal; more productivity,more confidence, more effortless flow!