Mind Persuasion Forum

Dear Friends,

I have just started my FIRST BOOk and I am SUPER EXCITED and particularly happy with its progress. It is 30%-40% and is so far over 11,000 words. But here is one thing. I need your help. I acknowledge that I cannot do this on my own. I need you to help me with the love and support that I need to keep pushing me forward.

I CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU. And I humbly ask that you keep me in your prayers until the completions of this book. This book will save the WORLD! That is my promise. I just ask that you keep in my your mind, heart, and you put me in your prayers. Help Gerardo keep his motivation to finish the book. 

Please, guys, help me finish my first book, I need your help! 

How can you help?
By keeping Gerardo in your prayers and making sure that the LORD gives Gerardo his desires. Thank you for the love, blesses and wishes!

Thanks,

Gerardo

Hello Friends, 

Awesome News: The book is coming along wonderfully. I am very pleased with how things are moving a long. Once it's done I will be able to teach George some new things :) It has done a good job teaching me it's only fair if I return the favor. 

The book is nearly done. You check out some of the info here for some info ahead of time: https://gumroad.com/products/kTmi/

This is it the book that will revolutionize the world. I do it all for you my God. I pray father God these people can understand and learn everything that is being taught in this book. I also hope that you check out what I've written for you. This book will change the world mark my words. If it doesn't I've failed you father and disappointed all that I've been fighting for such a long time. 

Anyways the book is almost done. For those of you who enjoy my work you can pre-order if you'd like, but it's more for you to get a general description of what to expect. Today I will be creating a video for the pre-launch of my first eBook EVER! I am super pumped and pleased. I cannot wait for this to be delivered to you. Thank you God for providing me with this wonderful opportunity. I've overcome many obstacles and now we are here. This is it. This is the starting of a brand new life. Let us change the world together. You can join me if you'd like for the change. Or you can join me later it is completely up to you. Whatever happens, you will start to join me.

Until Next Time,

GM

Dear Me,

And Gerardo now is the time that you begin to rise from ashes of where you came from because you serve a greater purpose. But you must sacrifice the last bits parts that is holding you down. There will be a time when you are no more and ythe truth shall set you free. Because now is the time for a change. Gerardo no more waiting. No more procrastinating. You can do better than this and you know this. So why bother wasting any more time. You were destined to be the greatest man alive. Or the second greatest man alive. *chuckle* (energy filled with slight fear and slightly laughing) 

All jokes aside Gerardo this is your opportunity to strike and explode yourself to abundance where you deserve. Will you take the opportunity is up to you. But make no mistake do not make the same mistake as before. Because the doors are wide open for you to walk right in. Do not back down, boy. For the war for your freedom is over now and you can enjoy your life as you have wished for. Free is now yours and all you need to do is see things through the end of time because it is now the time for a change. And all have to you have to do is believe and know this to be true. There is nothing stopping you from accomplishing your task.

And I have said enough now. Carry on with the plan for world domination. Reveal the mysteries of world. Let the fools play barbie and ken as they desire, we have bigger things to take of. Bigger fishes to fry. Move on with your mission Gerardo. I am done talking to you for now.

Until Next Time,

Gerardo Morillo

Dear Journal:

Victory is near. With the successful launch of my first book. All the pieces are coming in place. Now all that is required is time. Time will ultimately solve all challenges. 

What's next?

I will be creating a new master piece called "Dominate The Online Business Game". You will learn the top secrets for hacking the online world and generating a massive chunk of profits. Hope to see you soon. It will be the best book on business you will read this year if not the second best book you will read on business this year.

See you soon!

The Beginning of The End

My time is almost up. It is the end. Or is it the beginning. I've solved the PUZZLES, almost all of them. Pretty soon I will be able to make the shift into the next level! I thank you all for who has been with me from the very beginning at my corner despite all the challenges that have been sent our way.

And now, the road is closing to its end. All the puzzles are nearly solved. Just a few left and I will become the God of the World. But fear not little one, I shall not leave you by yourself. I shall bring you with me to join me into higher consciousness. It gets boring at the top. Which is why God made you to be by my side. So we wouldn't be alone.

AHAHA, my inside is laughing hysterically as I feel like I am going up in the air. For the end is near. Super excited because I am so close it is nearly DONE!!!!!! *Smirks* 

Just need to master a couple more steps to reach my final form( or new form).

Probably going to need a girl to help me with the last procedure...

Oh, beautiful one where are you. I am looking for you. With your help I can enter the last level of my human evolution. Won't you come and UNITE with me. It's almost time to get all my wishes to come true. 

Where are you young maid that will help bring me to my final form...

My heart detects victory and I feel excitement!!! 

Will I grow wings? Maybe I should buy a gold ankh to represent my level of evolution. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

PS: Thank you all for embarking in my journey. As you follow along these process and understand the mysteries I reveal here you can begin to transform yourself as well! 

Just a little bit closer...We are almost there!

5/31

I am going to keep this really short and to the point because the details will just be too long. And are unnecessary for my purposes today..

Dream 1 - The Boys

I was hanging out with two boys. One of them was really cool and then he got upset for whatever reason. I think we were playing video games or something. Then he started to get really aggressive. So, I kicked him out of my house. Then they came back were doing something weird. I think they found a way back inside. I got startled and woke up. I was slightly afraid and wondering what happen. I also had a slight delay, I was wondering if that actually really happened. So, I went to the other room and slept there.

Dream 2 - The Girl I hated, Then Loved?

There was this girl who really made me upset. I couldn't stand her at all. Complete arguments... Then later, we somehow kissed and made up and were very much in love with each other. I was very much drawn to her presence. This left me confused who was she. Why did I hate her in the beginning and then really like her after? 

That is the end of my dreams. I remember them pretty, but don't really understand much. Once again, I think this falls under Lucid Dreaming. Dream 2 I barely remember I just remember the main message. 

I am very happy with myself I have successfully most of the task I've been wanting to do. My flow has been very consistent and smooth lately. If I do happen to get in a crabby mood, I am able to snap out of it almost instantly.

I am planning on a writing a new book in the near future about Mind Magic..

I hope you guys continue to support me like you have always been doing. Keep me in your prayers and let's make some magic happen, baby!

Hey wassup Team,

Your main man Gerardo here. How have you guys been lately? So far, everything is nice and dandy for me. The weather has been beautiful lately. Today, I wanted to talk to about my latest channel. I am giving you guys raw truths here check out the channel here: second youtube channel .

Our first topic on this channel is " What is a cult " I hope you guys can make it to watch. If not please feel free to watch whenever you are able to do. We cover lots of ground here. 

You can many more videos upcoming on my second channel. This channel is moreso for funzies then it is to make a profit. It is created to share wisdom, improve my skills, and of course make more money. 

If you'd like to continue to support and love me like you always have been then please come visit me at the second channel. Tooties.

Second channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd0bAkfWJPsEKfnt2j2V4qw

Hey wassup Team,

How are you guys doing today? Today is a nice warm day and feels a little dry. Today I want to share with you the new scoop. So by now you guys I've made a new channel and I just released my second video on the channel. The video is " Are Cults Evil" I break it down one by one in a very simple whether or not cults are evil. 

Learn more for yourself go here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd0bAkfWJPsEKfnt2j2V4qw

PS: Thank you guys that have been sticking with me despite all the minor difficulties throughout our journey. Let's keep it moving because sometimes tells me SUCCESS IS OURS and it is coming in STORMS. Let's keep working on our projects because I have a subtle feeling by my spirit that things are about to explode for many of us!

Let's make this happen, baby

Until Next Time,

Gerardo Morillo

Master Hypnotist

Dear Team,

Sorry I've been sick lately. Even us Gurus get sick and need a break from work. I do apologize team. This week has been rough for me. I also had a very obsession with a big project on mine. So, I was testing to see if I can get a boner. And long story short some of my experiments worked and I walked around town with a massive boner and girls were staring at it! 

Very happy about this because I don't remember the last time I had a real boner, definitely unlike this one. Now I can know create it anytime, so I might have more fun with this.

I will be returning in action soon. I may take it a little easy for a bit and return once more when I am fully recovered. I do feel better...

Until Next Time,

Gerardo Morillo

Dear Team,

I've been doing very well. Sorry, for the long delay. Yesterday I made a video just for you titled " Why Do People Join Cults" and I do a very good job here if I say so myself. I want to continue the series of the cult material for you. You guys pay me good money for this, so I do plan on following up with you on this. I created a second channel to create more content as the main channel was becoming a heavy on content. For those of you who wish to learn the best wisdom available then please join me on this quest of taking over the WORLD!

Go here for the video

Oh and by the way thank you for all the hugs, kisses, cards, your support during my sickness meant the world to me. And for that I am eternally in your endeavors. Many blessings to all of you. And may God Provide you.

PS: Recently, I tried a supplement called "Yohimbe," Yohimbe is a fantastic supplement. It worked on so many ways. The problem is I took 8 capsules when the standard dosage was 1 - 2. So, I am experiencing some side effects. The side effects are heart race increased. I was a little afraid this was going to be the end of me. I knew it wasn't. But, I do get worried these things will harm my health. In fact, I think it's more beneficial than I previously expected, I just have to lower the dosage.

The benefits were increased erection power, increased libido, and I seem like a much more happy guy while on it. This is only day one.  

Until Next Time,

Dear Beloved,

Gerardo Morillo

PS: If I do get a heart attack within the next few days please tell the doctors it was YOHIMBRE that caused. I will be lowering the dosage to avoid any fatal casualties. Friends know this I do plan on being around FOR A VERY LONG TIME. SO save your farewells.