Mind Persuasion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Light

Quick Thanks -- Secret Agent Persuasion Book

Referring to this book

https://www.amazon.com/Secret-Agent-Persuasion-Covertly-Implant-ebook/dp/B0765VLFFB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509862641&sr=8-1&keywords=secret+agent+persuasion&dpID=51VVc8VVLEL&preST=_SY445_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

This is a gem. I used some of these techniques today and made a close friend in a 3 hour conversation going back and forth, building a strong connection. Actually, I didn't even execute the step by step process 100% correctly, but just by taking good notes from the stuff in this book and executing I got a TON TON out of it. Now some may ask " hmm, haven't you already made friends Light? You've been around for a couple years."

Understand, I didn't even use the hypnosis sessions.

I literally got the book, took notes, got to execution. This is very well written and I didn't at all feel guilty because I was in a state of very good listening the whole time. Outstanding work George. I look forward to more great content in the future.

12 hours ago, Light said:

This is very well written and I didn't at all feel guilty because I was in a state of very good listening the whole time. Outstanding work George. I look forward to more great content in the future.

gifman2.gif