Mind Persuasion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
laura89

Laura's journal

Reading this inspires me to listen more.  I DO have the Manifest Men product, is that what is being referred to? 

I haven't done much with it yet.  But I listened to the Ideal Man Generator and I did see more handsome guys around.

I've been thinking today, I actually want to learn how to approach guys and initiate conversations.  Not just sit back, look pretty, eyef--k them and HOPE they come over!!

So I'd love to learn how to do that in a way that doesn't emasculate men or get them thinking you cheap hussy! 

Anyway, I'm gonna check out the program again, what you have said is really really inspiring me to make the time to listen more. And maybe re-read. 

Also, I can't remember IS there a bit on approaching men, like a subliminal in there on it?

Either way, gonna have another listen and look. 

Getting more results. I went out for a few drinks and almost every guy was staring at me and one really good looking guy kept looking over and smiling wide! He was with another woman so I didn't approach him. A couple of men started talking to me. I've swapped to all men love me, but I was listening to people love me. I listen for a couple of hours a day making sure I'm in alpha/theta waves whilst I listen so the subliminals get to my subconsious (in the same way that hypnotism works). 

Marvelous, I used to listen to subliminals whilst doing other things which meant that it wasn't getting to my subconcious, meditation put me in a hypnotic state which allows the messages to sink in more. This made a huge difference. I also increased the time I listened to them from 40 mins to 1-2 hours so this helps reinforce the messages.

Athena, I was getting so disappointed because I wasn't seeing any changes and it was working for others, but it's starting to work now ? I think I saw an approach subliminal by George somewhere. I've found eye contact and smiling helps to test the mans interest and if he responds positively I keep looking and smiling and they feel it's ok to approach you. I was listening to all people love me because I've had a lot of bad experiences with people in the past so it helped trust and realise people can be nice. I switched to all men love me. I'm excited to try that again.

George, what do you recommend for attracting crushes? I don't want to affect thier free will or anything like that, but just attract a situation where I see them again. Thanks.

Sorry Athena I forgot to say that the all men love me is part of the alpha female package and I think the people love me was the confidence one.

4 hours ago, laura89 said:

George, what do you recommend for attracting crushes? I don't want to affect thier free will or anything like that, but just attract a situation where I see them again. Thanks.

At some point you'll need to interact with them. Think of it as a continuum, and crossing the "conversation" barrier is really just an expansion of "non-verbal contact."

Once you're getting IOI (indicators of interest) there are lots of things you can do. For example, if you see a guy you'd to have approach you (but he's with another lady) find somebody NEAR him and approach him. Just small talk, or even pretend you thought he was somebody else, and keep looking at your "target" a few times while talking to the "other guy." Unless you are hard into an MLM sales pitch, or you come across as psycho killer, no dude is going to offended if you approach just for small talk.

Think of going as as "playing" and "experimenting" rather than "trying to meet somebody." It decreases "neediness" which increases attraction.

But when you ARE ready for conversations with "targets," consider this: Once you are sitting across the table from them, you can "talk them into" pretty much anything....

http://mindpersuasion.com/love-spells/

3bookblur1200.png

On 2017-7-11 at 1:53 AM, Marvelous said:
On 2017-7-3 at 2:38 PM, laura89 said:

Sorry Marvelous, your post didn't show up for me.

Thanks George for the suggestion.

I realised tonight it's all about having a strong belief, if I believe the outcome is going to be bad it will undo all the work I'm doing, if I believe 100% my desired outcome will happen it's highly likely to. I used to be an extremely optimistic person who believed anything was possible, but now I have so many doubts. I am going to find something to fix this. I will try this with the men love me subliminal and visualise and believe it 100% and come back with the results. I'm logging good and bad results in a personal journal so I will come back and share what did & didn't work for me. Sometimes my fear is the outcome happening because if I get what I want I am scared of losing it again.