Mind Persuasion Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Loozid

The Lucid Takeover: A Journey to the Good Life

Another Mini Update

More interactions today.

Today was a relatives birthday. So I called to congratulate him.

Then I got a text from someone else about how happy he was to hear from me.

That was nice.

Then I also got a message from my brother (we dont talk often, no reason its just how life is). It was a picture of him and his girl. They may want to come over for christmas etc.

That was nice.

Anyways that was just a tiny update.

Its cool to see that my presence has all of a sudden recently become more potent?

Before I begin, thanks Gerardo. You're help & encouragement is really appreciated. 

Mini Update

I dont know what it is, if this is my subconcious somehow resisting the affirmations or what.

But recently (and I've noticed this since I began using these tracks seriously) that throughout the day I fluctuate between two extremes.

1) Extremely confident and magnetic. Visualizing myself even outside my sessions in ways relating to my tracks and really enjoying life.  (The new self)

2) Insecure and self-hating. (The Old Self) 

Could this be some sort of..internal warfare? I don't actually now how to interpret this.

On one hand I feel great because the new programs and self beliefs are taking a strong foothold in me as I transform.

But then the old self appears for a while.

And it's not insecure and self-hating in the poetic way. I can deal with some melancholy every now and then. The dis function helps the art.

It's when it gets so serious that I begin to feel bad about myself, like opposing feelings to what the programs would entail throughout certain spouts in the day.

They usually subside. But it's just a side note. I'll be focusing on the positive--I'm making definite progress in my life and I'm learning to figure out what I want and that I can actually get it.

There's something magical about saying 'fuck you' to your feelings and committing to something no matter what. So I'm gonna make this happen regardless.

~LUCID

Holy crap. Your last post is almost exactly the type of stuff I used to do last year. It's like a freaky deja vu moment. 

I am curious to see how this develops and what decisions you end up making. 

Mini Update

I seem to be updating a lot, but I'm deciding to jot down the bigger moments and improvements I've been seeing in order to keep a record that this is indeed changing my behavior.

I've been thinking recently. i should be more outgoing and really strive to be that kind of person everywhere I go.

PS Light, I read your journal on taking action. Very encouraging. I'll take tips from your experience. Thanks ;]

Anyways. The other day I noticed I've been opening up recently, and it's happening subconciously even.

Someone was talking the other day and followed up with a comment, like just a small joke, y'know?

And when she did that instantly without thinking it through my mind processed an entire action before my minds, and my hands and body jerked without me thinking.

I commented something back without even thinking about it. She laughed, smiled. Even bended at the waist, you can tell it was genuine.

It happened about twice in that class.

And then I suppose one other time in another setting, the class after that.

And then I noticed the area I usually hang out at (it's an office where I hang out), the usuals there began to greet me. And I greeted them back.

Even when I didn't initiate anything.

My back was turned and I was leaving and someone said over to me "Have a good day". I turned around and excused myself. He repeated "Have a good man".

This guy (actually most people since it's an office setting I suppose) are usually very much quiet and to themselves. I realized I'm beginning to get a response out of people. Like it's gaining ground. 

And I bumped into someone (we tend to bump into eachother often now). 

I've noticed I'm more compelled to interact with people. And when they do, they usually give good responses.

In my mind I'm always rushing, I want results quickly. And I was like "we should move onto another track now that we see results."

But my rationale says no. There's obviously more power in staying a while and marinating on a track instead of jumping around.

I want each track to get really ingrained in there. To milk all the power in them right out. So I'll be working on social  magnetism for this week and next week before moving to another.

It's more about figuring out what you want and staying there a while. I can't really explain it. It's just finding a powerful way to project what you want and allowing the actions to persue.

Lessons Learnt

Project yourself as an object of desire. And that projection will be felt by other people, and they'll respond in a way that makes it a self-fulfilling prophecy. Mostly, I realize everyday people want someone to be that character for them. Someone charismatic that breaks the social ice, y'know? So if you can project yourself as a character and take on that role for society. You'll get a good response regardless. And I don't mean falsely pretend either. Being 'a character' can come from a place of earnest too.

Charisma seems to be 1) energetic *the way you project of yourself, like what you think* 2) Behavioral (what you actually do) and 3) Physical (You really cant ignore it plays a certain degree)

Now I've learnt these lessons in theory. And over time I will implement them all, since theory is great but without implementation it doesn't matter much. But you also can't implement what you dont know deeply so. Ying yang I guess. I think consciously acknowledging these and then using the tracks and actions will propels me. Glad to get the help of this community though. You're all super cool.

I've got a painting of Pygmalion as my background and all. I love it.

Also, every time I journal I realize I'm becoming better at it. Finding new powerful ways that I can use this program.

In terms of my last post

I do suppose it's like the story of two wolves. The one you feed the most will win the battle. 

Till the next update.

~ LUCID

Loozid, I just caught up with your journal and I've got a feeling, I'll have to check the reviews to know, that someone once recommended that book - The Art of Seduction - to ME and said that even though I'm a woman it is good for women too?

What do you think?

I don't want to have to twist my looks OR my personality like a pretzel just to get a guy for e.g. but on the other hand, I - as you've seen! AM into my self development in life.  I've also read a lot of dating CRAP.  That I wish I could UNread! 

Do you think the book would be any good for someone wanting a relationship?

Do you think the book would be helpful to a woman or just guys?

Did Light refer to that book or something by the same author at one stage or am I getting mixed up here?

The Art of Seduction is a fantastic book. Im not sure if Lights read it. But its farrr from a dating advice manual. Which is good and bad. Because of that it tends to cut right through the fluff that (I assume) dating self-helps may have. You wont find any believe-and-recieve stuff here (not that that isnt invalid)

Its an awesome book for women and men. Seduction (or persuasion) is pretty gender neutral. Think Cleopatra. Marilyn Monroe. Prince.Hitler. Its a very "how they done it" book with a lot of references. You also wont find anything like Georges NLP manuals (although you can clearly see the links).

Relationship advice. You probably wont find that here. Although you can link the knowledge here to it. The persuasion and seduction described in the book is pretty clear to me: its not always about drastically altering your looks or personality.Actually

That may be counter intuitive. It focuses on being subtle.

Youd have to read a review or listen to a bit of the audiobook online to see if its your taste. Personally Id love a relationship, but it isnt at all my priority. Its like dessert, not needed. But since the artistic industries are largely personality based, I found this book as a useful book that cuts the crap on how people are more influencial.

I think every reader comes with a different intent and that filters out the information in the book to suit them. So definitley try it ;]

PS. Damn was this long.

Athena, I referred you to Mastery - but yes, that it's done by the same author, Robert Greene. He's a true master of Western Civilization. 

I think I glossed through this book back in the day, I'll have to reread it at some point. I think the problem I found with some of those methodologies is that I had to be accomplished one way or another. Stalin had his own thing,, Rasputin his own style, Casanova his own. That being said I couldn't just choose and pick and decide. It's more of something I had to discover along the journey. 

What works for me may not work for Jerry. What works for him may not work for Loozid, etc. It's a road to discovery. 

Hello Subliminal Family~

It's Sunday so I thought I'd give you some weekend thoughts. A story about what happened since Friday till now. And how my week and the following 30s days will go for me. Now, I'm about to go on a tangent so buckle up~

FRIDAY:

Friday was an excellent day for me. Not in the way you'd think. Actually I was very sad/down for the most of the day.

I decided to read a piece I created out loud for my class. Actually I was asked to. People really enjoy what I write.

So I chose a piece I created and read it. It was very personal. And I wont post it here for the sake of that reason. 

I will link it when it gets published however. 

At the end of the reading everyone was quiet. And then wild applause. (Social Magnetism anyone)

My professor wanted to cry. She wiped her eye!

Weird (not really, it's science) that I'd visualize people crying, laughing, screaming and fainting in their interactions with me. And it's happened. 

It was great. She even said "If you become a famous writer or performer, when people are quiet like that after you read. Thats usually a good thing."

Something along those lines. She then wanted me to get these things published, she mentioned this in passing in general terms. 

Now that's great. But the piece was so personal it brought  back a few feelings I've had in my past. And it sent me into a bit of a spiral for the day once I got alone with my thoughts. Mind you, I said alone because once I was in a crowd among people (even talked and made STRANGERS smile today. Noted next time to get their numbers), I was on fire. 

I made snacks for everyone that day. They seemed to love it (my treat to my buds, and then even strangers I happened across).

A friend told me "It looks like your Kool-Aid is spreading. Everyone's drinking it".

Well damn straight :)

Mind you I've only used one track thus far. My advisor at that office even stopped me on the stairwell to tell me how great they tasted and they "reminded her of something about home, but she cant tell what it is".

So I wont forget that.

Anyways this sadness that came over me. Wow was it important. It taught me something and also encouraged me greatly. 

In theatre and drama, the blood is fake and the knife is plastic.

In performance art. You need to make the blood real, and the knife has to cut you.

Not to say one is better than the other. They're just different.

But that day. The blood was very real. And the knife did actually slice me in public.

And because of that realness that was brought to the table, it moved everyone in the room as well.

And thinking about it now it's taught me. Even though I was sad that day..for some reason something has fundamentally changed inside me. Or is changing inside me. Even in sadness, the wolf of the new self is largley winning the battle. Which is great. 

Emotions change. And mindsets change. When I was sad. The ENTIRE WORLD was over. I felt like I was ugly. I had no friends. No one liked me. I wasn't getting anywhere. I was a loser etc etc. Whatever. 

When I was happy (or neutral), when I changed my mindset. I said "there is potential to be great" "you can do this". Change the focus. Dont look at the shit that's gone wrong. A pendalum on a clock, it swings down. Goes neutral. Then swings up. Lucid. Your life is swinging upwards. You can only GO upwards. 

And today's encouragement greatly helped me. When I thought of my greater purpose. My gifts to move people. This was it for me. And even when I don't feel like it. It helps me to push when I think of all those things propelling me and waiting behind my back to make something good happen.

Hard to explain but you get it right?

And that's what I live for. That's why I write and perform and do all these things.

SATURDAY: Thoughts of Consistency 

What happens when you don't do as you planned. When life gets in the way?

When a wall comes up and blocks your way, you find a way around the wall.

Make a way. 

Walk around it. Climb over it. Walk a hill, pathway, mountain. Do something.

Blow the wall up. Make a door. Fly a plane over it. There's still a way even if there's a wall.

Life happens. 

Even though I make improvements and leaps and get encouragement and see evidence of such things, things come up.

Sometimes I get lazy and tired. 

Sometimes I had too much work.

Sometimes I get distracted. 

Sometimes I get sick. 

Sometimes I just get FRUSTRATED.

But you cant break consistancy for very long. And you must not associate frustration with the applicaiton of daily effort.

Effort and frustration. I'm learning to dissociate the two. No not at all associated. You're not frustrated because you're trying.

You're frustrated because you are emotionally overwhelmed. So relax. Take a break. Do something at least, but just don't quit and kill yourself over it.

Even if I dont, say, want to go to the gym. I'll force myself and say "well just dont kill yourself"

If I dont want to practice my writing. I'll say "just take it easy then. but do something."

Do you understand what I mean? I don't know if I'm being clear here. Re-evaluating my performance this week.

It gets better as weeks go by. I'm becoming more focused and consistant in every area. 

I've developed a great mantra for myself to become consistant.

"Don't break the chain"

Your efforts will combine and strengthen. With time you become stronger. Like adding links to a very heavy chain. 

Its about building a habit. 

The Myth of the Starving Artist

This isn't very important but I'm putting it here anyways.

Someone told me, and I know and am sure that they meant well, that being an artist "is low pay" and the income "isn't a fixed pay income".

Essentially, the myth of the starving artist. My heart sank as if that was the truth. Then for a minute I caught myself. And then I had to think of how to..

Tell him that's a myth without sounding arrogant. He was a computer science major. What can I say.

Well according to me, none of my mentors look starving. 

My first mentor publishes CDs and has a recording studio wedged right into her house. A husband. Had multiple children. And multiple dogs. 

And as far as I know, between the two of them they have two cars.

My professor, who is also an artist, also has a similar situation.

Another mentor (when I was a street performer), was an award winning statuette in all of Europe. 

And she and her team makes yearly trips to and from countries to attend even--you get what I mean we aren't starving.

And when I gathered around other performers of the same kind, none of them were exactly starving either (stage makeup is NOT cheap haha).

Did I say all of that? No.

Because people that don't get it, don't deserve it.

I'm not going to explain something to someone and change your beliefs for you.

If anything my mentors have taught me and the likes of this community is. You can do whatever you want. And get hard cold wads of cash for it.

If its good, people will pay for it. You just need to hold true to the vision.

Did it get to me? That comment did. Because at one point I believed that lie too.

To all my artists out there. Take this message personally--You can get paid a lot of money doing what you love. Even though it's not about the fame or money when you do the art. Lot's of money is a by-product. You need to love doing what you do. There needs to be a reason. That level of heart. Something.

And hey. If you can get filthy rich doing it. Why not :)?

I can go on a rant about this. But I wont. 

SUNDAY: An Image of the Future

1) Don't Break the Chain: Developing habits of routine for the next 30 days and onwards. Marking it off for the next 30 days. The mantra and visualization of a chain usually helps me. This will help me be more consistant

2) Keep Your Image in Your Head. Keep FOCUSED. Laser focus!: Focus on the goal at hand here. Focus on your own personal mantras for your life. Keep a routine of meditation as well. I must be able to imagine it, have my manifestos presented to me daily and keep my inspirations to move forwards up.

3) Continuing Social Magnetism and Moving to Another Track Next Week

Self explanatory.

Onwards to the next week!

May we all strengthen in our goals and persuits.

I may be going onto sexual magnetism next. I'm not too sure. I'm thinking of it, knowing that sexual energy and creativity go hand in hand.

I may also go in the order George had it in the program's PDF. I'm not too sure yet, I'll probably ask him it the order was intentional.

I'm going to leave you with two videos from someone I feel very close to for some reason, even though I don't actually know him very well.

And we don't actually interact all too often.

Other than his Journal.

I'm talking about you, Jerry. If you're reading this.

For some reason you feel like a big brother to me, and I don't know why.

Also your advice is very good. I love your youtube videos.

The Lucky Rock

Finding Creative Outlets

I won't post my takeaways from these videos. I'll let you, the reader, absorb your own information for yourself.

I love you all.

~LUCID

Mini Update

Today my professor approached me in private. Long story short. She gave me a card and told me to stop by the office of the head of the Theatre & Forensics department.

She said "you have a nice voice" and "you're writings good" and "she doesn't do this for everyone".

Interesting.

Although I made it clear my passion is music, and I am flattered that people enjoy what I create regardless (there's a lot of heart in there), I'm going to see what she has to offer.

Perhaps one door will lead to another and another and another.

Till next time Family.

~LUCID

Light, I love what you said there and I kinda agree.  It's a journey and I think some things DO work better for some than others and vice versa.

I've put those books on my wishlist.  (Yes a lot of dating manuals IMHO SUCK!!) I even you a bit, Lucid.  I want a relationship SO SO SO SO SOOOO MUCH and sometimes I think that is what blocks it.  Anyway, wow, I think you should follow up Loozid, with that woman who gave you the card, you never know where it might lead!  What if you develop those writing skills and it helps you in promoting your music for e.g.?

Anyway, well done, you are doing fantastic!

Mid-Weekly Update

This weeks been hard.
I havent slept much at all.
And when I do I usually wake-up.

Ive not been really eating either ><"
No Im not broke. Im usually too hungry or sleepy to do something.
Im so lethargic this week.
Ive been working off of 4-5 hours of sleep and like, a few fruits?

I think today will be my reset day. I feel like Im still where I was on Sunday? In terms of working.

Dream Journal
Last nights dream was WEIRD.
No complaints about it though. Theyre very interesting.

I was in a theatre watching this horribly weird kids movie with talking sea creatures. And for some reason in the end one of the characters killed themself in a very..gruesome way. While praying.

I dont know its weird to even remember it. SO WEIRD.

I believe Ill be moving ahead of schedule and work on another track this week. To jump start some new routines.

Just an issue in prioritizing and keeping up focus and motivation this week.

Since the Charisma Generators working well. I think Ill be looking at more products as well.

Messy update I know.
But till next time,

~LUCID

I forgot to mention this in my last post.

Very unique situation yesterday.

You see, I have the habit of visualizing myself in ways that the Charisma Generator advises even when the tracks not running.

Like, I visualize myself and glowing with light or absorbing the affection/desire/attention of others.

Its great.

Yesterday the same lady approached me. But she didnt say much sshe just sat next to me. I really didnt want to talk at that moment. Usually when I want to block myself off from someone I visualize the opposite--like an armour that protects me from their energy and attention.

This time it was different. As I visualized it, something was different with my amour. It was made of DIAMONDS. Totally shiny and alluring! What kind of armour thats used to block someone out is so beautiful to still draw them in to you?

It sound awesome if you ask me. To still magnetically attract a person in that way. Like keep them an arms length. And it worked. We sat and talked lightly before we headed off. [Didnt get to that office yet].

I feel like this is a new mode of metaphor for me. Very cool point.

Ive been very..I cant say busy. But distracted this week so I havent been on the program like last week but I can still very much feel the effects and potential inside myself.

Lovely Loozid/Lucid

Just giving you a heads up that I found a blog post I think? about singing and it is also about law of attraction and I am going to message it to you cos I thought of you when I read it.

Sorry it's SO LONG and I'm not sure I agree with ALL of it, but I thought some of it was excellent.  Just general tips, really, linking gratitude and singing a lot and it goes into detail.

Even though I love singing myself too, (although I don't want to be a famous singer but I would absolutely LOVE to be paid to sing - at the moment it's just karaoke! but I HAVE sung at two weddings, a 21st (and no funerals!) and a couple of times I was ASKED to sing there (the first time I did it for my friend.) So I read it for ME but I also kept thinking about sending it to you so please check your messages here cos I am about to send it. 

Thanks!

Hey Subliminal Family!

I AM YOUR COMPETITION
Gary Ryan Blair

Hesitate in any way and I will outhustle you.
Show up unprepared and I will clean your clock.
Move slow and I will run circles around you.
Underestimate me and I will teach you a lesson.
Don’t follow up and I will gladly steal your customers.
Underperform and I will make you look foolish.
Make a mistake and I will use it to my advantage.
Don’t give it your all and I will make you pay for it.
Miss a deadline and I will capitalize on your carelessness.
Lose focus and I will eat you for lunch.
Refuse to go the extra mile and I will show you up.
Lie, cheat or steal and I will expose your Achilles heel.
Resist change and I will eliminate you from the game.
Don’t do things right the first time and I will outclass you.
If you have a weakness or vulnerability I will find it.
Each day I am determined to beat you and win.
Stay paranoid my furry friend as I am out to get you.
Who am I?
I am your competition.

Sunday Motivation

This weekend was very restful. I cleaned my space up, which was very cathartic. I finally got some good sleep in.

I got some time to think to myself. To totally reload and relax. 

Everything has cleared and because I took some time to relax and release tensions, I feel like I've gotten a new fresh mind. 

My eyes feel more clear--figuratlivley speaking.

Rest is needed. It is. I can't pretend to be able to literally work every moment for every day forever.

Not possible. 

At the same time, it's important to strive after my goals. It's time to get back on the track in a different way, with lessons learnt. 

Rest is needed. Take it easy. Relax. Don't be too tense. At the same time. Do it perfect. Do it with pride. Do it until you get it right. And be relentless.

Be like water. Flowing and easy. But powerful and strong. Flexible. Mighty. Adaptable. Yet still so majestic and potent.

I have my inspirations. I have my tools. I have my vision. 

It's time to keep the vision infront of me and keeping going.

Let's Go! See you Next Week!

~LUCID

Be like a duck.

Firstly oil goes off a duck's back - insults and

setbacks glide off they do not stick.

Secondly a duck paddles (action) but on the

surface the duck glides calmly on the mirror-smooth surface

of the pond. (Calmness, trust, confidence.)

Ha ha I don't know there are probably better metaphors but that's what came to

my mind.

Did you get my link in your inbox ok?

Hey Subliminal Family~

I was going to put this message to George himself (The Wizard ^-^). I dont know if he reads this thread. But this question is for anyone who can answer it. Here goes.

Theres something I discovered recently about these tracks. It makes sense but I didnt link it together. I can get into flow pretty easily. My ideas come from that state. These tracks...I notice when I use them at night and visualize in bed before I nod off that I tend to get right into flow in the middle of the session.

I arose from bed and couldnt even sleep. Things kept coming to my head. It was GREAT. Essentially I thought this was meditation. And it keeps happening when I do my nightly track routine.

I believe its because of the theta binaural beats that bring me down from wakefulness to a theta state. So does anyone know where I can get (specifically) George's theta binaurals? Would love to use em!

On top of this. It brings me back to the idea of creativity, the subconcious mind, and flow states. Which Ill be writing about in this post later today.

But theres your first question, Subliminal Family!

~LUCID

PS.

Thanks Athena. Thats a pretty good analogy :]

And yes I did get that link it was really good. Im going to have to use that!

Thanks Gerardo!

It looks like exactly what I wanted. But, which one do I use is what I'm not wondering.

It's probably deep theta I guess. I've been using the fitness accelerator and whatever is backing the mastermix track is REALLY doing the trick for me.

Something unique is happening this week. I don't even know what it is. Whatever it is, it must have triggered something. I'm looking to get that pure beat that guides me there. That deep meditative sleepy state where I can get to my subconcious.

1) My energy is UP radically.

2) I feel so good emotionally

3) My head is clear and ideas are flowing well. Inspiration abounds.

4) Someone I find super attractive asked me for my number. We bumped into each other twice this week. And today she just asked me. I won't over read the intention but the happiness and smiles (and a new friend, as people seem to be open) is always welcome.

I feel like what is happening is the feeling of potentiality build up. The combination of efforts is compounding into something and I can feel the possibility of it culminating. It's almost like the world is telling me "You see what youre doing NOW? Keep doing this. Keep going in this direction."

Here's the funny part though

Over the weekend I bought two programs.

ISG (Income Stream Generator)

Fitness Accelerator

So now I have 4 that I plan to use as I need them to build myself.

ISG. For creativity, law of attraction, networking etc etc

Fitness (I have a good diet plan I use, I just use this for encouragment and fuel)

Social Magnetism 

Self Confidence

A not-so-funny funny point

Now then. There's two master mixes between the ISG and Fitness Accelerator I bought. Now I'm sure I'm playing the fitness master mix during the night. But it was just a funny point to me. Imagine if it was the ISG and all my progress was 'placebo' (not really because I've been visualizing and affirming to myself anyways). 

The accelerator is fantastic. I feel very motivated to follow my new lifestyle with it.

Yesterday i missed my bus home. I knew I would because I had a meeting with someone important.

What did I do?

Well I wasn't willing to wait an hour for the next bus.

So I dared myself. I walked it all the way home.

Actually I even went to the market on my way!

Things feel more effortless and much more fun.

Walked a good 3.5 miles in about an hour. I had a great time.

So now, when I miss my bus, I'll just walk it home. It's not that hard at all.

Who would've known.

This weeks going well so far. 

Let's go! Let's keep going!

One day at a time.

Every day is another chance.

Till Next Time, Family

Oh. And thanks again, Gerardo.

~LUCID

PS. I'm still going to post another post today. I do have a second question. I just had to write this all down.

I'll get to it when my schedule opens up!

PSS. (is that a thing?). Where can I download those tracks from George's site? The pure beats. Thanks!

Thanks Gerardo!

It looks like exactly what I wanted. But, which one do I use is what I'm not wondering.

It's probably deep theta I guess. I've been using the fitness accelerator and whatever is backing the mastermix track is REALLY doing the trick for me.

Something unique is happening this week. I don't even know what it is. Whatever it is, it must have triggered something. I'm looking to get that pure beat that guides me there. That deep meditative sleepy state where I can get to my subconcious.

1) My energy is UP radically.

2) I feel so good emotionally

3) My head is clear and ideas are flowing well. Inspiration abounds.

4) Someone I find super attractive asked me for my number. We bumped into each other twice this week. And today she just asked me. I won't over read the intention but the happiness and smiles (and a new friend, as people seem to be open) is always welcome.

I feel like what is happening is the feeling of potentiality build up. The combination of efforts is compounding into something and I can feel the possibility of it culminating. It's almost like the world is telling me "You see what youre doing NOW? Keep doing this. Keep going in this direction."

Here's the funny part though

Over the weekend I bought two programs.

ISG (Income Stream Generator)

Fitness Accelerator

So now I have 4 that I plan to use as I need them to build myself.

ISG. For creativity, law of attraction, networking etc etc

Fitness (I have a good diet plan I use, I just use this for encouragment and fuel)

Social Magnetism 

Self Confidence

A not-so-funny funny point

Now then. There's two master mixes between the ISG and Fitness Accelerator I bought. Now I'm sure I'm playing the fitness master mix during the night. But it was just a funny point to me. Imagine if it was the ISG and all my progress was 'placebo' (not really because I've been visualizing and affirming to myself anyways). 

The accelerator is fantastic. I feel very motivated to follow my new lifestyle with it.

Yesterday i missed my bus home. I knew I would because I had a meeting with someone important.

What did I do?

Well I wasn't willing to wait an hour for the next bus.

So I dared myself. I walked it all the way home.

Actually I even went to the market on my way!

Things feel more effortless and much more fun.

Walked a good 3.5 miles in about an hour. I had a great time.

So now, when I miss my bus, I'll just walk it home. It's not that hard at all.

Who would've known.

This weeks going well so far. 

Let's go! Let's keep going!

One day at a time.

Every day is another chance.

Till Next Time, Family

Oh. And thanks again, Gerardo.

~LUCID

PS. I'm still going to post another post today. I do have a second question. I just had to write this all down.

I'll get to it when my schedule opens up!

PSS. (is that a thing?). Where can I download those tracks from George's site? The pure beats. Thanks!

Dear Lucid,

Not a problem. The pleasure is all mine. I am always happy to serve you.

I believe the deep theta is the one you are looking for as it is the one to dive deep into your subconscious mind and remove all limiting beliefs. 

To download the Deep Theta

Simply left click on the link and then right click on the page and click save as. Put it on your desktop if you would like or anywhere else.

Reply To Journal:

I have to say I loved the level of progress you are fully making. I also sensed a BIG spark of excitement and enthusiasm within your last post. Keep up the great work man!

Until Next Time,

~Gerardo Morillo

Creativity, Subconcious Mind, Flow States and Learning

From my experience, creativity comes from some other source. 

I call it the subconcious. It's very magical. And it's very spiritual. No matter what the creativity fuels.

Paint, Music, Written Words, Dance, Singing. Doesn't matter. 

It's come to my mind that I can flip flow on and off with practice. 

I also say I experience flow very often. Ideas come and flood my mind often.

This isn't to brag, It's just something I've noticed. 

I associate this idea with the theta brain waves, after much research and now experience with 1) Meditation 2) Binaural Beats [specifically George's] and 3) Self Affirmations / Engaging Mindsets and all sorts of psychological tools.

It's calm. It's flow. 

Here come's the split I've noticed.

Suppose I'm working on analyizing a song, praciticing my vocals, learning piano or music theory.

Gone. The flow state and ideas either lessen or fade away at that point.

Gone is a strong word, because creativity never leaves you. That's something I've also noticed as an artist. 

And these aren't black and white rules either. Many times I get ideas while learning and doing intellectual things.

You make it when you believe it, in terms of dry spells. 

I think of it like this. It's like stepping into a river. You just need to step into creativity.

I can't really explain it. But it's like switching gears. 

If you're driving in a parking lot, you're not going to go into third gear.

If you're driving down a freeway, you're not going to floor it while you're on first gear.

That's how I think the mind and human being works.

It's not that one (focus and learning vs this creative generative state) is better than the other.

They're just different. And rightfully so.

Anyways back to theta waves.

I suppose that when I'm learning or doing 'left brain' things, the mind goes into another state that isn't theta.

Here is something I found interesting last night.

I was deeply into flow. There I was at night. My keyboard was set to its harpsichord feature while I was wrapping together a song idea. 

Romantic. Sensual. What have you. It was great. I had the precussion and lyrical concepts down already.

You'd swear I'd remember it.

I could just let GO at the piano and beauty would flow out of it.

And today?

Not in that flow, at the piano (although I did some interesting work still, and the concept's still in my mind), I couldnt replicate that effect.

Oh well. I still very much enjoyed it though. 

I must have been in theta. Right? If theta is where it comes from. I get mixed messages looking online.

Some say its Alpha. Some say Theta. I'd assume based on those that the flow state is somewhere between those frequencies.

This is why I'd like to meditate and have a pure theta track on board with my journey.

Making Requests to the Subconcious

This is also something I love doing. I was wondering if anyone has experience doing this and how they may be able to help me take it a step further.

There's been nights where I'd literally say something like:

"Subconcious mind, I want a rock song. Something with a heavy bass line. Something that really drive them home."

And in my heart I can feel that. I can feel the song I guess? I don't have it but I can feel the concept and what I'd like or want from it. In general terms.

And I forget about it.

And I go to sleep.

And before I go to sleep or while I'm asleep--SOMETIME before the sunrises.

There's a unique song. A rock song. With a heavy bassline that drives me all the way home.

And its sick. It's AWESOME.

And I forget it. Or dont write it down. Or don't--whatever. Those were past mistake I don't do that kind of thing anymore.

All the ideas I can muster, I try and archive them.

Anyways this plays into the idea..can you ask your subconcious for answers to things?

Is there another way to do it? I have multiple experiments I'd love to try in doing so.

I'm just wondering if someone out there has done similar.

Till Next Time, Family

~LUCID

Short Update Today

People were just awesome to me today.

I listened to the charisma generator master mix.

That girl that gave me her number.

We hit it off pretty damn good.

We have the same tastes in passion etc.

She also admires my voice and writing so yeah.

People stared at me or complimented me on my clothes today. I even caught someone looking directly at my shoes.

(Ironically these are my performance shoes).

I wore them today because I did laundry and they matched with my outfit.

So als. I missed my bus today. And someone offered to take me home!

I mean theres a whole list of things today but in general all went super well.

Alright, Confession Time

I noticed I didn't address something in a while. And I don't want to paint a dishonest picture of my experience for those looking to go on a similar journey. 

And I'm going to highlight it now only because 1) I'm feeling this way as I type this, somewhat 2) I know even if this isn't popular, it's true. And it's normal and expected to feel this way. So here we go.

Nice things have been happening

I've made progress too

I'm learning so much

And I also make mistakes.

I still feel insecure sometimes

still relapse and take steps backwards

And I keep promising myself "next time I'll get it right".

Tonight was a perfect example of such.

Last night a friend of mines made a comment about my appearance, which was true by the way. I was thinking it very recently too.

They kept bringing up my need to get my hair trimmed.

really do need too. I've been saving it because I've got two events to go to in the coming week, I needed it to be cut fresh.

Anyways, I wanted to, but barbershops give me anxiety for whatever reason. 

I don't know why.

Doesn't matter, I always talk myself into it regardless.

I was beating myself up on my appearance today. Hard.

I felt like I relapsed into my bad ways. Sometimes I let that frame of mind take over and ignore the objective progresses I've made too.

Regardless, the barber was closed for some unforseen reason. 

Then I got invited to a haunted house. I only went because I began to feel a bit relapsed today. 

I figured heading out would be a good way to distract myself from the negative thoughts.

God it was nice, but I felt so out of place. 

Sometimes it's like that. 

I don't know what it is. I just get paralyzed and get into a frame of "jesus look at them, you can't compete with that."

I don't know where this insecurity comes from. I can go from a King to a small fool sometimes.

And then I forget all the progress I've made.

"Youre fat. Youre ugly. No one wants to talk to you. That wasnt funny. You dont belong here."

Floods my mind. Even though I know I've made progress.

How could I ignore all the good things that have happened today?

How could I forget all I've learnt and become over time?

This transformation is not a clean one as I thought it would have been. 

It's more like Progress, Setbacks, Progress and Adjustments, Setbacks, Relapses, Progress and Adjustments etc etc.

Sometimes my diet, excercise routines arent consistant.

Sometimes my vocal practices need time.

Sometimes I feel lost in the wave of information.

Sometimes I dont get the response I want out of people or myself.

Sometimes I feel bad, lonely, abandoned, insecure, useless.

But the exact opposite is true too A LOT of the time. Infact, I'd say more. 

Much more of the time.

Like I said, there are two wolves fighting this battle. 

No matter what, even if it's a snails pace, it's important I move forwards somehow. To some degree.

And I feel like I'm always doing that.

And every time I feel this way, I remind myself and re-encourage myself to keep going. 

So, this post is for everyone who wants to admit their transformation isn't a perfect picture.

I hope this encouraged you.

~LUCID