Mind Persuasion Forum
Athena

Athena's Awesomeness Journal

The LOA programme is basically a 100-page book explaining scientifically how the LOA works.

It clearly defines what are conscious mind, unconscious mind and ego, and gives numerous day-to-day examples illustrating each and every situation when each of the minds work differently.

It indeed answers a lot of problems that I am curious but uncertain how the subliminal and hypnosis work, e.g. is it really a Magic that after listening to the sub for several nights and we become cleverer?

Of course, the programme also includes some eye-opening mind-techniques (exercises) to induce right thinking and easy action in a subconscious level, so that your subconscious mind is more congruent with what you want to achieve, and thus taking action requires less struggles or self-sabotage. 

Really an interesting subject that I want to study for a while, and decided to purchase it last week.

Kuromi ,  could you report what you felt using the Loa programme ? Thank you !  Success !

LUCK ACTIVATOR UPDATE:

Ok, so I haven’t been listening or writing daily but I HAVE been doing both a few times a week.  And I feel like I’m expecting “lucky” things to happen more than before.  I think I said I found 5 p (without converting, that’s like a nickel to most of you) and a couple of days later I found 20 p (that’s like two dimes, I guess) on the ground.  And although Friday night’s date stood me up and seems to be a troll, (internet troll, I mean not like this sort of troll:  TRoll1.jpg

(Though, who knows?!) But Thursday night’s date was fabulous.  Part-time fitness model and a manager, great sense of humor – made me laugh so much – gentleman and a great kisser.  Nice pub and park date.   So THAT felt kinda lucky?!  And THEN the NEXT day (yesterday) family gave me £100 to spend!  Plus two things I wrote about that ARE happening, is I’m seeing more hunky guys around and I NEVER used to like this.  And my landlord going out more so I get the house to myself more than about 2-3 weeks ago.  Which is just nice, I can sing, kitchen to myself etc.   AND when I went to karaoke the second time, this woman who I think is THE COOLEST person there, she asked me if I could walk with her to the station.  She was even there with other people but asked me.  And we had a chat and a laugh. Possibly a dash of the charisma there too ;-) So THAT was awesome too.  

And another sorta lucky thing that happened - sorta lucky cos it started bad?

There are these two teenage guys and I'm not kidding you I think they actually have a crush on me.  From things they've said and done. Well, anyway, last night I was walking past a shop and I saw them and this other guy (not with them) he sounded drunk and he came out of the shop and said in a slurred voice, something like "Come here, baby" to me and held out his arms for a hug.  I think I said no, he did it again and started to walk behind me, following me, I think he said "Hey, hey" or something like that.  Then he walked next to me. Then one of the two boys, who was on a bike, road in between us and looked at him, saying "Watch where you're going" or something like that.  The man went away.  I walked up to the boy and thanked him.  I didn't actually realize he'd done it on purpose, I thought the man was in his way.  He replied "That's Ok." and then his friend said "What happened?"

"Oh, a guy was bothering her so I rode in between them to make him leave her alone."

Then they sort of flirted, but in a nice way.  I was polite and thankful! but then left. So, I have my own sort of neighbourhood protector too!  So THAT felt lucky too. 

So, it feels like an improvement, you know?  It’s like steps in the right direction.  I’ve had my moments - ups and downs, yes, some setbacks but, overall, I DO feel like my luck has begun to change, luck as in positive synchronicity.  

Ok I have an update. I wanted to share before but wanted to wait till it was definite - cleared etc. And now it is. I have been given £998 to spend as I wish! I am planning to put some towards a holiday later on, I need 2 new shoes for work & new sports shoes - my shoes have holes! And the rest things I have been saying when I get the money I'll pay for that & get this. Today I got two online things I wanted & ordered a watch & earrings I like.

I guess the two main other lucky things are twice the bus I wanted to catch got a red light while I got the green man (like the walk sign) so I caught the bus I wanted too and two kinda cute guys st the coffee shop today: a barrister & a client erm they didn't notice but I was like at a tennis match *blush* and house to self at one point today. And the earrings or watch were £4 cheaper than earlier today!
So, that's my update.

I have been using the synchronicity file I will be exploring the intuition one next --- I ended up staying home tonight but at one point couldn't decide between two meetup events.  Point being even in THAT kind of situation let ALONE ones that matter more, increased intuition would definitely help!

Another update there is also another money thing in the pipeline

Will give specifics when is in!

Anyway

Also I have added listening to intuition and

action sections of the luck activator. Intuition-wise I woke up a

couple of days ago & yes I have thought about it but THIS time after the listen it was quite a strong urge to DO this:

To change my online profile cos sure it had a cute poem about me but it DIDN'T CLEARLY say what I am looking for even though

on my photo I have I don't do casual & I think there are things in my old profile that made it clear well this profile is more specific

ANYWAY SO far I have had two matches and I'm kinda shocked actually that I had any lol!!!!

Point being DID the intuition session help my intuition a bit there?

Perhaps so!

Time for a quick update.  It's been mixed.

The thing I wanted to share, that was in the pipeline before is that, remember how I was given £1000?  

Well, I ALSO got a £1500 tax return too!  That is my biggest tax return I've ever been given.  I haven't claimed it yet but if I don't, they put the money in soon anyway! 

The biggest tax return I've had before that was £700 so this is nearly double that.

HOWEVER, I ALSO found out my job is ending soon, after next Friday.  

So that's not exactly lucky - or IS it, because one of my colleagues was fired in the first week (so at least I've lasted 8!) and also, about 3 of my colleagues have said about not being happy there or wanting to leave.  And my agency guy said don't go to anyone else I WILL find you a better job.

That money will help, although I was looking forward to spending it on myself, not for survival.  But let's just see what happens.

I will still intend for those things I wish: like singing lessons, travel etc. 

And I DID enjoy spending  some of the first lot of money! (While keeping some too.)

Lovelife-wise one kinda good thing has happened.  I had a date with the in MY opinion most handsome guy since i went back to dating, he even reminds me of the singer of my favourite band.  And he SEEMS sweet and witty.  And we really click, get on well.  What I also like is, he phoned me before meeting, and we had a chat and laughs on the phone, and he said "That was a test, to see how easy you were to talk to, I've had dates where they were NOT easy to talk to at all!  But I enjoyed chatting with you on the phone!"  It was mostly sexual vibes but not entirely?  Like, I get this vibe that it actually COULD develop into more?  Not sure.  He replied to my text yesterday, straight away (thank you time stamps!) saying "Me too! [i texted that I am glad I got to meet him and had a wonderful time] "I had a lot of fun."  So, at least he replied, it was quite positive and to reply straight away, that's pretty awesome.  Erm, I did what I WASN'T going to do and ulp I DID end up having sex with him, I tried SO HARD NOT TO though but the attraction and sexual magnetism between us was well yes like magnets!  I tried to fight it but my new thing now is, you know what? I have tried NOT having sex and I don't think it made any difference and I was denying myself sex and NOT getting a boyfriend out of it.  Despite a million dating books/online people & articles saying if a woman has sex "too soon" with a man he judges her and runs off into the sunset with someone who is NOT such a brazen hussy as to DARE to have sex WITH HIM "too soon"  So my new thing is not judging myself if I oopsie there.  And be more go-with-the-flow about it all.  dont' worry, I'll stop mentioning sexual stuff, I promise!  I like him, I do, but if I never see him again for whatever reason, I am gonna be chill about it, I'm sick of letting this sort of thing upset me!  F it!  Seriously!

The other ones are just wanting sex, one is quite persistent though, not in a creepy way, though.  And there's a new match who is being sweet.

I asked a guy who runs some meetups if he would be my "wingman" in the sense of if I chat to guys I fancy at his event, would he spend 5 mins giving me tips?  He offered to over a year ago, but I was on my man-break so didn't take him up on that.  And I accidentally had a conversation with a yummy guy on the train.  This other girl who was younger and prettier (though I probably should stop saying things like that!) kept staring and looking at him and smiling, but she did not say one word to him.  But we ended up accidentally having a short conversation and that was kinda lucky too.

And sometimes things like trains, buses it's been synchronistic in terms of arriving JUST as the bus/train is.  Not always but I think overall it's improved. 

Also had a nice chat with the shopman yesterday, and when I went to a meetup on Saturday, before my date, I found 3 lovely women to chat with, have the dinner at the meetup with and have laughs with.  Which was enjoyable. 

Time for a quick update.  It's been mixed.

The thing I wanted to share, that was in the pipeline before is that, remember how I was given £1000?  

Well, I ALSO got a £1500 tax return too!  That is my biggest tax return I've ever been given.  I haven't claimed it yet but if I don't, they put the money in soon anyway! 

The biggest tax return I've had before that was £700 so this is nearly double that.

HOWEVER, I ALSO found out my job is ending soon, after next Friday.  

So that's not exactly lucky - or IS it, because one of my colleagues was fired in the first week (so at least I've lasted 8!) and also, about 3 of my colleagues have said about not being happy there or wanting to leave.  And my agency guy said don't go to anyone else I WILL find you a better job.

That money will help, although I was looking forward to spending it on myself, not for survival.  But let's just see what happens.

I will still intend for those things I wish: like singing lessons, travel etc. 

And I DID enjoy spending  some of the first lot of money! (While keeping some too.)

Lovelife-wise one kinda good thing has happened.  I had a date with the in MY opinion most handsome guy since i went back to dating, he even reminds me of the singer of my favourite band.  And he SEEMS sweet and witty.  And we really click, get on well.  What I also like is, he phoned me before meeting, and we had a chat and laughs on the phone, and he said "That was a test, to see how easy you were to talk to, I've had dates where they were NOT easy to talk to at all!  But I enjoyed chatting with you on the phone!"  It was mostly sexual vibes but not entirely?  Like, I get this vibe that it actually COULD develop into more?  Not sure.  He replied to my text yesterday, straight away (thank you time stamps!) saying "Me too! [i texted that I am glad I got to meet him and had a wonderful time] "I had a lot of fun."  So, at least he replied, it was quite positive and to reply straight away, that's pretty awesome.  Erm, I did what I WASN'T going to do and ulp I DID end up having sex with him, I tried SO HARD NOT TO though but the attraction and sexual magnetism between us was well yes like magnets!  I tried to fight it but my new thing now is, you know what? I have tried NOT having sex and I don't think it made any difference and I was denying myself sex and NOT getting a boyfriend out of it.  Despite a million dating books/online people & articles saying if a woman has sex "too soon" with a man he judges her and runs off into the sunset with someone who is NOT such a brazen hussy as to DARE to have sex WITH HIM "too soon"  So my new thing is not judging myself if I oopsie there.  And be more go-with-the-flow about it all.  dont' worry, I'll stop mentioning sexual stuff, I promise!  I like him, I do, but if I never see him again for whatever reason, I am gonna be chill about it, I'm sick of letting this sort of thing upset me!  F it!  Seriously!

The other ones are just wanting sex, one is quite persistent though, not in a creepy way, though.  And there's a new match who is being sweet.

I asked a guy who runs some meetups if he would be my "wingman" in the sense of if I chat to guys I fancy at his event, would he spend 5 mins giving me tips?  He offered to over a year ago, but I was on my man-break so didn't take him up on that.  And I accidentally had a conversation with a yummy guy on the train.  This other girl who was younger and prettier (though I probably should stop saying things like that!) kept staring and looking at him and smiling, but she did not say one word to him.  But we ended up accidentally having a short conversation and that was kinda lucky too.

And sometimes things like trains, buses it's been synchronistic in terms of arriving JUST as the bus/train is.  Not always but I think overall it's improved. 

Also had a nice chat with the shopman yesterday, and when I went to a meetup on Saturday, before my date, I found 3 lovely women to chat with, have the dinner at the meetup with and have laughs with.  Which was enjoyable. 

Wow Athena I can tell you are making great heavy progress.

Keep up the great work for the rest of your days.

I would love to see how things turn out with you!

I agree you made the right choice with allowing yourself to have "sex."

It's your life afterall and you can do what you want,duh,it's your life.

Again it's good to be careful with these sorts of things so you avoid any unnecessary pains of whatever kinds.

I am happy to see you move away from those trashy dating books created by human beings.

One day I am going to write a one page book on the man and dating thing so we can see this thing.

Man and Women are so FUCKED UP by this point and it honestly it's pissing me off.

Cheers,

Athena

Your Man,

Gerardo Morillo

I mean, maybe the charisma and luck ones have sure helped but I will look back through my own Penzu journal and see what else.

Even the wealthy men (there's a wealthy women too) subliminal was one of the helpful things in attracting a guy who I found sexy who

took me to posh dinners with him & I had two guys wanting me to be their sugar baby and a 3rd saying live with me free (but I said no to

those offers!)

Ages ago did an ex back sub for about a month and other exes started coming back!

I'm gonna look through my journal and see what else I can recommend

I'm having a think about which program to focus on next.

With the Luck Activator I DID bump up the synchronicity and some cool stuff happened but not sure my intuition went up much.  Last night i went to an event and there were two events I could have gone to.  One was a Halloween party and the other was an event with a guy who does events, I've been to some of his before.  I had already asked if he would be a "wing man" for me, something he offered in the past and he's said yes.  So I went cos I thought, you know, hey let's support my future wingman?  Plus we get on well plus OK maybe comfort zone came into it?  The Halloween Party thing, that group it's quite superficial in the sense that it's fun but it's a big group and it's more you have fun with people you never get to see again?  So, more people but to be honest, yes I think the smaller group felt more comfortable to be honest.  Anyway, turns out my would-be wingman is strongly sexually attracted to ME.  Who knew?  Who freaking knew man?  He kept trying to kiss me and asking for sex (but he's spoken for so I was like no way.) 

And I kinda wish my intuition had SCREAMED at me DON'T GO GO TO THE HALLOWEEN PARTY INSTEAD!

But also, maybe it did try to tell  me and my comfort zone got in the way? 

And it wasn't all bad. He & I laughed and laughed so much that our stomachs hurt and initially this other guy was there who is a hairdresser so I got free hairdressing tips for the hair disaster I am going through. 

Anyway, point also being, it got me wondering about frame control and yes the Natural Influence program.

Like you know, sometimes I really think it's a mindset thing.  Like I found myself wondering, like with the frames, you know if my frame was stronger could I flip that sort of thing around?

And this comfort zone thing is a PAIN.  This other guy (not the hairdresser a stranger) walked past us three times and twice he glanced over at me.  I thought he was a bit cute but apart from smile I did nothing.

Anyway, I have the Mental Alchemy program I might go for that next as there are a LOT of things needing a change!

But maybe later the Frame Control program or Natural Influence.

Cos last night it's like this guy could even TELL when my I guess my inner game was changing?  Like he more or less said to me that I was projecting this sexiness and all that and then when I started to feel doubt about you know how can I get guys to want MORE it's like something changed in me, like my body language or something it's like my doubt was showing up in my body language or tone or something?

Which has me thinking mindset comes into this I am SURE of it.

It's not all of it, but mindset/frame control/influence, I'm SURE it is a factor.  

Anyway not much to report, thinking aloud here. :-)

Will update you on whatever program i go with, probably will be the Mental Alchemy (LOA) one.  

Watch this space! 

But I have my eye well on a few things!  Including IA program.  But also Frame Control and Natural Influence.

LOTS I wanna test out and I think extending from one month to two months at a time was a good idea.  

Two things that MIGHT be related to the Mental Alchemy program that happened that are cool is that I wanted to have the money for this online thing I wanted to do, not a lot of money actually, only about £40 as it was discounted, but I felt like if I had a little windfall I would feel more comfortable buying it.  Well I got birthday money, OK sometimes I do anyway but I have already been given a gift and sometimes I don't get both.

I guess the even more cool thing is - and it's just casual at this stage BUT this guy I met told me he DIDN'T think we should see each other again, it was great meeting me but it was one time, he did an about turn and sent a text saying "I think we should see each other again."

Like I said, it's nothing "serious" at this stage at all, but this is a complete turn-around from saying he DOESN'T think we should.  Ha ha ha.

I will be a lot more consistent in using the program though, I know i can be quite slack, I've used it several times but not daily. 

Actually, this happened with TWO guys, I am just seeing the connection now.  Not sure if it's the Mental Alchemy or the Luck Activator, probably both and I'll explain why.

And by the way, it's really IMHO helpful to journal about any changes you see cos then you can look back and see what things you were using that might have helped.  I DID get the link to the

Mental Alchemy program the day what I am about to write about happened and I also still often listen to Luck Activator and intuition may have played a big part here, knowing EXACTLY what to ask.  Which I normally do NOT.

I had this question pop into my head on the 24th (specific, huh? :-) ) of October to ask these two guys not what people NORMALLY ask, "What did I do wrong?" but "What did I do RIGHT with you?" and honestly, I just saw it as a way to get feedback, I wasn't doing it to try to change their minds about me AT ALL.  And I felt light and easygoing when I asked it, and like honey badger about their response, Honey-Badger-Dont-Care.jpgor even if I got NO response.  Anyway BOTH guys messaged me back and one said it was nothing I did, he's just not looking for anything serious.  This is the guy that a few days later suddenly wanted to see me again, just casually, but this is the guy who as I said told me it was a one time thing and he DOESN'T think we should see each other again.  Also, this OTHER guy that I told you about, who does the fitness modelling, who I said stupid stuff too and put him off me? 

I asked him this question too.  I actually assumed that ship had sailed.  COMPLETELY.  

Anyway he replied he is busy with two work  projects (he's also a manager) but he'd love to see me again in November (we've had just the one date.)  This morning he texted me wanting to know my plans for today.  

I'm between two interviews so I probably WON'T see him tonight - unless it's not late! - but we'll see.  

But you know, why am I mentioning this at all?  Not to brag.  But because I think both those programs may have really helped!

The Luck Activator has an intuition part in it I often listen to also.

Now, I DIDN'T get a nudge to avoid the meetup rather than the Halloween party ALTHOUGH I WILL say this: I DID get lots of laughs from the meetup so much my stomach hurt and also I don't know if I mentioned it? But the OTHER guy that turned up for a bit?  He's a hairdresser by occupation.  I was having problem hair.  In a BIG way.  I have seen chemists and all sorts, looked online - nothing really icky just a HUGE knot.  Tried combs, brushes, conditioner, oil..you get the idea.  THIS guy, when he told me what he DID, I asked him if he could advise me on MY problem with my hair and he agreed.  And he suggested a tail comb and how to use it to fix my hair.  It's taking a few days but the knot has nearly gone now.  I know that sounds like a silly little thing but it's not to ME.  My hair has always been one of my best features for most of my life so I am very pleased about this.  (My hair is normally decent (April pic, slightly weird lighting but decent hair!) hair.jpg?width=242&height=276So, on ONE hand i could say, but the guy who I asked to be my wing-man came onto me that night so now I've had to "sack" him as a wingman AND an acquaintance-friend plus I may have missed a great Halloween party, but on the OTHER hand, I got exactly the advise I needed to fix my problem hair it's looking quite lovely now!  So, a little manifestation, AND MAYBE the intuition there too, if I had NOT gone to that meetup event, I would NOT have met the hairdresser.  And that saves me the cash of forking out big bucks to a salon!

So, yeah, that's my update.  And overall, somehow, my lovelife is just better.  Also, I'm OK i still over-think!  but I'm more relaxed about the whole boyfriend thing than normally and for me that is a HUGE HUGE change and I am feeling more hopeful about it.

Programs influencing the changes: LUCK ACTIVATOR and MENTAL ALCHEMY. 

Main things is that I used the program again and I wanted more work - day-to-day work and I had an agency I recently re-registered with say please can we put you on the pool and if you get work you get paid, if you DON'T the work for those days, we will stay pay you.  Sounds lazy but I kinda hope I don't get the work but just get paid ha ha ha.  Although they say they have been busy.  Got £30 into my paypal about two weeks ago when my normal work was light on the ground.  And I may have finally made a  new galpal friend.  Met a hey! vina match for coffee and drinks and she wants to hang out again before Christmas.  Plus I had a woman on meetup - we messaged about a group and she invited me to go out with her, a friend and meet some other people.  But the restaurant they wanted to go to had REALLY bad reviews, so I declined but said I'd love to meet up another time.  Went to a meetup dinner instead and got on well with 3 other people had a great time.  Also,the following week went to another one, used some NLP skills I usually forget to use! and people seemed to respond well.

So there's some manifestations I've had and I think the program - Mental Alchemy - has helped,that it's a part of that.

Oh!  Here's another thing.

I got chatting in a chatroom with a guy who turned out to be a photographer APPARENTLY.  And he gave me some advice on a profile selfie.  I had been thinking i wanted that, help with photos.  Want a bit more help with it though.  But I'm still pleased that happened.

Be good to be more consistent and really keep going with this, but I'm really curious about what I heard about the mix of IR and NI programs and I may explore that for a bit, then come back to this.

I was just saying to Loozid (Lucid) that I think I am STILL seeing effects of charisma generator & the luck program parts that deal with that.  I have been going to some meet up events again.  OK so, I've mixed in some very basic NLP which I will share on that section and that's helped but that ASIDE, I've been seeing people respond more positively to me before I have done a damn THING! and even when I have FORGOTTEN to do that.  Even quite good-looking, seemingly quite "cool" girls.  Treating me like I am their equal.  (although, maybe in some ways I am but I just need to realise that.)

Last night was a good example of the charisma thing.  As well as a guy kinda giving me the eye (I also had two guys and possibly a girl trying to hit on me last week at karaoke ha ha!) I had this girl come up to me, introduce herself, be super friendly and later she invited me to their table and everyone seemed very friendly and welcoming.  But then a girl arrived late, and so the organiser told me to please go to a table with HER and make a new group and - this could be a bit of the Mental Alchemy program, cos I know this might sound weird but I thought oh I'd like to be friends with her or someone like her though actually also I MAY have begun to make a new galpal friend!  (just platonically, I'm straight.)  But it's early stages.

So I thought that and the organiser told me to go with!  Later two guys joined us, that was our "team"

The girl also said about an event she was going to today but I was quite tired and I have plans for tonight so I've saving my energy.  She said "If that's something you'd be interested in, you might like to check it out?" (or something like that.  So I'm gonna message her and ask how it was. 

AND the OTHER group I'm  not kidding ya they seemed a bit JEALOUS that I had gone off with the other group.  I could kinda tell that later on! 

And that's I think how it might be for quite a charismatic person, right?

People wanting you to be around them.

So, yeah I definitely recommend that Charisma Generator program.  I really do.  And I will probably explore it more later on too.  I am impressed.

OK so tentatively this is the new plan it's quite a lot but we shall see how we go.

Doing what Sakima and I discussed:

NATURAL INFLUENCE combined with INTERPERSONAL RESONANCE

I want to still dive in to the MENTAL  ALCHEMY  program but not necessarily daily.  I also want to journal what I focus on during any sessions so that I can results more clearly.  

I think that's gonna be a fun way to do it! 

I mean, my own private journal, that is.  I think it's best to do it for things I want but i'm not too hung up about, at least until I build it up more.

I am also REALLY REALLY keen to find this subliminal George Hutton also made called Why so serious?  or Lighten up! or something cos yes i DO overthink things a lot and take some things too serious.

So I am gonna be on the hunt for where that sub is and see if I can find it.  It might help if I could be sure about the name but, well hopefully my research will pay off.

One thing I have noticed and I think Mental alchemy plays a part in this is that I am more focused on doing positive actions I usually put off and I think I am a bit more positive.  

I just mean little things like writing some affirmations or gratitude lists - I'm not quite at the tidying my messy room level yet ha ha.

But even to be getting help at shooting through some of the resistance around the writing processes or when I don't wanna go out but know it's good for my social skills etc.  I think it is definitely part of my progress there!

Little thing that happened the other day possibly linked to the attract men (new) program:

OK, so love life has been absolutely dire.  Not even usually SEEING good looking men ANYWHERE.  But I had a little good thing happen yesterday that I want to share.  Not going to share EVERY little thing that happens!

But, it's a change from the desert wasteland of the nothing!

I AM reading through the manual and I've been listening to one of the ideal man generator subliminals.  Maybe about 4 times so far.  Anyway, so yesterday, I went to the bagel shop and there was this guy there.  Not like exactly my type but I thought he was FOXY, man.  Sexy.  Classy.  He was really polite to the woman serving the bagels and I liked how he carried himself and how he dressed.  And I found him good looking.  Anyway, at one point he said to me "Oh, sorry, YOU were next." with this accent I couldn't place.  I said "Thanks" and gave him this big smile.  He smiled big at me first and he had a gorgeous smile.

I thought later, I kinda wish I'd asked about the accent, where's it from.  Not sure if that would have been too cheesy! Or creepy.

But, well, as I haven't been even SEEING good looking men (well, men, I personally consider attractive) around, it was really nice to have that and I wanted to share.

Cos that's where it starts for me. 

Like, I don't even have a funnel, man.

I have had two online guys message me and even that's kinda stopped.

And that's been my love life for the last few months, plus an ex lover trying to get some.

So, yeah, been pathetic.  Basically NOTHING on the horizon.

So this was a nice change.

I've got BOTH the social and the attract men programs and I see this as a long term thing.  I've also been battling flu and ridiculously long work hours so I haven't been able to do much of anything, but I've done a bit as you can see.

Here's another thing, a little thing, on the SOCIAL program:

I was invited to a party! Then found out about another one.

So I did a sub before the first one and this cool-seeming girl DID chat to me.  But at one stage I went and danced and when I came back, she was gone.  But this time I sort of said to myself, OK she is ONE person, ONE potential friend, it's not like she's the ONLY one.  So, that's progress.

Plus a girl came over at the other party to talk to me.

She was well-connected, career-wise.

A guy who first talked to me started to hit on her and I didn't even LIKE him like that but he kept touching her and stuff and I felt like DAYUM I am one ugly MOFO.  I mean, seriously, I hate being a woman.  If I was a guy, SO many programs would say "just be confident, just be witty, just earn money, you can get who you want."  For us it's like look like a 20 year old FARKING porno star.  Well, did you see the photo above? I DON'T. I'm the lady next door type.  And I think it would be SO much easier to change OTHER things sighhhhhhhhhhh.  

I have huge issues around my looks.

So I said I have to go and get a drink.

But looking back, I wish I'd asked for her business card to stay in touch, or even chatted more to HER friend when he came over and chatted to me later before he left. 

Could have been a great contact.

So, yeah, I'll keep you posted. 

I thought later, I kinda wish I'd asked about the accent, where's it from.  Not sure if that would have been too cheesy! Or creepy.

If he's into you, nothing you say will matter. You could mumble with food falling out of your mouth and it would work.

OTOH, if he's NOT into you, nothing you say will work.

So the idea of "what I say first is really important" isn't really true. It's more of a "ping" to see how he responds a way to MEASURE whether he's into you or just being polite. The only real concern is to have some kind of "plausible deniability" so if he's NOT into you, you weren't overtly hitting on him.

So, the "I'm sorry, I can't exactly place your accent, where are you from?" would be perfect. If he's into you, he'd tell you and be open for more. if he's not, he'll be polite and then shut off, in which case you can "pretend' you really only wanted to know about his accent.

If he's into you, nothing you say will matter. You could mumble with food falling out of your mouth and it would work.

OTOH, if he's NOT into you, nothing you say will work.

So the idea of "what I say first is really important" isn't really true. It's more of a "ping" to see how he responds a way to MEASURE whether he's into you or just being polite. The only real concern is to have some kind of "plausible deniability" so if he's NOT into you, you weren't overtly hitting on him.

So, the "I'm sorry, I can't exactly place your accent, where are you from?" would be perfect. If he's into you, he'd tell you and be open for more. if he's not, he'll be polite and then shut off, in which case you can "pretend' you really only wanted to know about his accent.

I love it George that's exactly what i'd do if i was a girl ^_^ It's perfect.

Thanks you guys!

I've got another little update and like I said, I'm not going to post every little thing! But it's such a change compared to how things were and I think the program at least CONTRIBUTED to what happened.  It's a little thing, but I went from basically NOTHING to this so...

OK so for at least a month, NOTHING has happened with off-line guys, except that about a month ago or more me and a guy I considered cute made eye contact and smiled at each other on the train.  But apart from THAT I literally can't remember the time something happened with an off-line guy, it's been THAT dire!

ANYWAY, so yesterday, I was in this shop and there is a cashier guy who works there I noticed another time I was there and thought oh he's kinda cute.  Well, I was in the shop, getting a few groceries and not thinking about that guy or ANY guy, just about to scan my products and the first thing didn't scan.  Within a second or less, I hadn't looked around like I needed help or anything, that kinda cute guy was at my side, and took my item to scan it FOR me.  Like he must have literally RUSHED over to do that.  But after THAT scanned successfully, he proceeded to scan all my OTHER items for me too! (And, it was at a self-service scanner, where you scan your OWN things, not at a till, where they scan things FOR you).  Then he asked if I needed a bag, but when he asked that and "are you sure?" he looked straight in my eyes and had this big smile!  

So, it was sort of like that was an excuse, scanning my stuff, and it was sort of like he was flirting with me?

Unless he was just super bored and REALLLLY wanted something to do!

And I wasn't looking anything extra amazing, I was just in work clothes etc and with my winter coat on!  

So, i know that's a bit of an odd one to share but when you have been having NOTHING happen with offline guys - or at least not with offline guys you find attractive, cos OK I HAVE had the odd occasion when a guy tried to hit on me in my neighbourhood, not often but it's happened and there is a karaoke bar I have to now avoid cos two friends BOTH tried to hit on me and were quite creepy the way they did it and annoying, but no guys I found even remotely attractive were doing anything and in fact I wasn't even SEEING guys offline I found attractive.  I've also seen about two more plus this cashier guy around who I do since my last post.