• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Genius43

Genius43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:38 PM

Hi. I'm very new to this site and to this techniques. Is there any way to use mind persuasion to get my ex back? She left me about three weeks ago and I want her back. Thank you all

#2 admin

admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 609 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:31 AM

More information needed.

How long have you known her?

Why did she leave?

How does she feel about you now?

What did you do wrong (nobody is innocent)?

What did she do wrong (nobody is innocent)?

What are you willing to do? (e.g. spend the next five years and 50% of your salary for a fifty percent chance she'll come back)

What are you NOT willing to do (would you cut off your hands if it would make her come back, for example?)

#3 Genius43

Genius43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:03 AM

Ok. Here's the thing. I'm 22,she's 19. We are both from Argentina. I met her last year, we started seeing each other right away. Since I don't live in her city (I just study there) I left for the summer and we didn't see each other for almost two months. But we kept in touch. When I returned we started seeing each other again. We started formally dating a couple weeks after that for about two months. Then one day she started acting distant and a week after that day she left me. I'm desperated. I love her, and she loved me once. Do I have a shot? I'm not willing to pay a lot of money cause I don't have a lot of money.
Hope you can help me

#4 Genius43

Genius43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

What I did wrong: I never accepted her for what she is. I tried to change her. She's into some drugs (nothing serious) and I always tried to change that. I think that's was important to make her fall out of love with me.

#5 Spencer001

Spencer001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:31 PM

What I did wrong: I never accepted her for what she is. I tried to change her. She's into some drugs (nothing serious) and I always tried to change that. I think that's was important to make her fall out of love with me.

If her drug use was worse than you knew, then most likely that is a key to the breakup. She could also be hanging with others who use as well and they had her ear and pointed out how you kept trying to change her. I've seen this happen before. Are you sure this is all you can think of as to what you may have did?

I ask because I get flashes of insight sometimes about other people I converse with, and I sense something else be have contributed to this along with any drug use.

#6 Genius43

Genius43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 02:43 PM

She is not an addict. I'm sure of that. I acted a little needy. She was my first serious relationship but she had been in a two year relationship before me, so she took things a little slower. I wanted her to by my girlfriend right away. That might have spoked her.

#7 Spencer001

Spencer001

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:06 PM

She is not an addict. I'm sure of that. I acted a little needy. She was my first serious relationship but she had been in a two year relationship before me, so she took things a little slower. I wanted her to by my girlfriend right away. That might have spoked her.

It could be as you say that seeing how she wanted to go slow and you wanted to push forward with the relationship it did spook her. this does happen a lot in relationships. I'd give her some time and see if she comes back. Sometimes distance makes the heart grow fonder as they say.

#8 smokinskull007

smokinskull007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:20 AM

Forget about her and move on. We've all had our share of oneitis who didn't love us back, accept and embrace the rejection, use whatever emotion you're feeling now as a fuel to become a better version of yourself. George has created many videos on love/relationships, use them and you'll find your ideal match in no time. All the best! tc! 

#9 billy

billy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:41 AM

Your are young. Have more experience is my suggestion. Be grateful for the good times and let go. It sucks young man. It hurts. You love her. Yes, you could likely get her back. The amount of effort and energy  to do so is likely to give you anxiety and push you into depression. I know, Ive been there. Done that. Let go my friend. Let go.

I manifested the impossible. I lost the impossible. I got the impossible back. I lost the impossible again. This was over the course of a decade.

I likely would never do that to myself again. I took so much mental energy and concentration that it began to manifest physical issue in me as well.

The cost is to high. Please let her go and find someone or create someone that fits you. You are not actually creating you are requesting and the powers that be will eventually bring you into alignment with what you want. But to request her again could be forcing what should not be. That's a problem.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Breakups, Love, Ex girlfriend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users